(RoH) Soooo ya some issues lol

Nokia Rokia

9 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

lets see this will be fun how to say this 

TCM declares war on house arrwn in regard to the white peace they just broke 

TCM recognizes Hostilities with KERCHTOGG because due to House Arrwn declaring war on us with the reasoning of Pluto eats bob 

TCM recognizes Nokia Rokia is on vacation in North Point fighting for em atm

TCM recognizes it will pay half of Electric Spaces war damages because Nokia Rokia can

TCM recognizes Coalition B said no to allowing them to participate but cares little aka we cant partake on there side

Kek, I understand that you're being yourself.... but could you just explain yourself a bit better, and be a less, you ?

And I didn't even know that the war between you and House Arsomething stopped, what happened lol ?

• Haha 1

But you're in North Point? But Coal Mine says you're leader but on vacation? But your alliance that you lead is coming in against the protector of the alliance you're currently in?

Micros are subhuman and should be purged tbqh smh fam.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Thalmor said:

But you're in North Point? But Coal Mine says you're leader but on vacation? But your alliance that you lead is coming in against the protector of the alliance you're currently in?

He's doing it for luls as opposed to being braindead and retarded though. He knows full well how stupid this is, and that's the fun for him.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Is there going to be another Crusade?

• Haha 1