Change in ground/nalval/air control

Micchan

Let's say I have 5 active wars and ground control on all of them, one nation gets a ground IT on me, all my ground controls are removed, even if the other 4 nations have 0 groun units

My suggestion is that you can only remove 1 ground control and you have to select which one, I think this can add more fun to the game and way more tactics because you have to coordinate with others to understand which one of your allies needs more to have ground/air/naval control removed

So before doing an attack you have to select in a menù which ally you want to help in case of victory

To balance this phyrric and moderate can also remove ground/air/naval control from the selected nation (but you still need IT to get control for yourself)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

menù

Now that's one heckuva typo. How'd you even pull it off...

Anyway, I'm not sure about that suggestion. Thing is, immense triumphs only clear the ground control, it's not like the remaining fronts somehow gain ground control from it. And if there's that much triumph, then really it should count pretty much across the board.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

45 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Now that's one heckuva typo. How'd you even pull it off...

Anyway, I'm not sure about that suggestion. Thing is, immense triumphs only clear the ground control, it's not like the remaining fronts somehow gain ground control from it. And if there's that much triumph, then really it should count pretty much across the board.

I don't see the typo

Yeah but if I have 1000 planes and I'm fighting 5 nations with 500 planes but I have ground control on all of them I can survive or at least I will not end soon in a situation of no planes, but if I lose ground control in all wars just because of one attack now I can't resist to 5 nations airstriking, so losing ground control is very important, same for air and naval

Let's use Russia as example because big country with many borders

They have an army fighting in the finnish front, one in Belarus, one in Ukraine, one in Georgia, and they are easy winning them all, then China attacks in Manchuria and wins, why all the other armies should lose the other fronts?

And as I said before it adds more tactics to the game, more thinking, more coordination, more fun

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I don't see the typo

Yeah but if I have 1000 planes and I'm fighting 5 nations with 500 planes but I have ground control on all of them I can survive or at least I will not end soon in a situation of no planes, but if I lose ground control in all wars just because of one attack now I can't resist to 5 nations airstriking, so losing ground control is very important, same for air and naval

Let's use Russia as example because big country with many borders

They have an army fighting in the finnish front, one in Belarus, one in Ukraine, one in Georgia, and they are easy winning them all, then China attacks in Manchuria and wins, why all the other armies should lose the other fronts?

And as I said before it adds more tactics to the game, more thinking, more coordination, more fun

That is a fair point I suppose, but it'd be a fairly big chang; I'd prefer it if we just got the expiration = beige change and see how thigns go from there.

1 minute ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

That is a fair point I suppose, but it'd be a fairly big chang; I'd prefer it if we just got the expiration = beige change and see how thigns go from there.

We don't have to change everything now, the test server exists to try these things

I suggested the expiration beige so you know I agree with that, but this game needs many changes, not only one

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1