Using moderation as a weapon

Prefonteen

Greetings, moderator friend!

It's pretty clear that the wars reported in this thread concern treasure related transactions. The player in question is knowledgeable enough to know that due to the absence of treasure transfer mechanics, the community engages in wars which only have beiges as objective.

Player in question is also knowledgeable enough to know that to this date, precedent on these types of war is a silent endorsement. Player got beiged and appears upset. Moderation is used to "get back at" his opponents.

Friend, can we get a verbal warning for this man? I believe that would suffice, and I hope that more stern action will be taken if the offense is repeated.

Hugs.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Friend, can we get a verbal warning for this man? I believe that would suffice, and I hope that more stern action will be taken if the offense is repeated.

A verbal warning for what? What rule is being violated?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 7/20/2019 at 6:09 AM, Alex said:

A verbal warning for what? What rule is being violated?

Even if making deliberately spurious reports isn't against the rules, it quite probably should be. Unfortunately of course there's no real way to differentiate between an honest moron and a salty boi being toxic, so maybe never mind ?