This is a brave new world we're living in

alyster

4 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

On a different note, isn't this like.... the 100th forum post that has said the same thing? "BK is bad, NPO helps BK, IQ exists, what is the future of Orbis?"

One would think you guys would stop to amaze at one point. But hey few days ago you forced a third party alliance to cancel their MDP, today you disbanded a coalition mate. So I am really interested and asking how much are your meatshields letting you get away with? 

Also, the stunts you pull are so many. Someone needs to keep track. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

29 minutes ago, Tarroc said:

Legit question. Do you need to have a treaty with someone to protect them? Is it not possible that IQ doesn't exist, but NPO and BK are just friends, and NPO saw a massive dog pile on their friends and wanted to step in to try to level things out?

But BK stronk brave and beautiful

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, alyster said:

One would think you guys would stop to amaze at one point. But hey few days ago you forced a third party alliance to cancel their MDP, today you disbanded a coalition mate. So I am really interested and asking how much are your meatshields letting you get away with? 

Also, the stunts you pull are so many. Someone needs to keep track. 

Cant tell if this is satire or salt ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

30 minutes ago, Malleator said:

We basically have the equivalent of two City 10 nations vs one city 40 nation, and you jackals are saying it's an unfair fight all the time, true, it is, but not at all to the disadvantage of City 40 like you so commonly assert: the city 40 of course being the analogue to KERCHTOG in this analogy. 

*check his alliance*

27563211b8106fedb0640770a95d47a9e3f2c0dd

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, alyster said:
  • NPO having to defend BK, because apparently IQ never disbanded. 

Pretty sure I remember just last year BK and NPO were blowing the shit out of each others infra.

I'd remember since I was involved in those wars. 

That aside how's your nation score going?:P

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pylon69 said:

Pretty sure I remember just last year BK and NPO were blowing the shit out of each others infra.

I'd remember since I was involved in those wars. 

That aside how's your nation score going?:P

Last year? LOLNO. 

IQ has existed for 2+ years and included BK and NPO in it. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pylon69 said:

I know that I have a bad memory, but you definitely have it worse than I do.

Edited by LordInfinitius
  • Upvote 1

hfzkFUp.gif

I'm not sure what's supposed to be worse, that our coalition is falling apart or the fact that yours still can't put up a fight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

3 hours ago, alyster said:

Has anyone stopped to think about all of the news coming out of Coalition B recently?

• BK forces all the protectorates into war.
  • NPO attacks OFA from their own coalition. 
  • Commerce Union disbanded because of their "buddies" in Coalition B.  - I mean how thick do you have to be to forcefully disband a coalition buddy?
  • The Originals were forced to cancel their MDP with House of Arryn, so that Coalition B could attack AH. 
  • Micros from Coalition B have peaced out and found new protectorates. As a result Coalition B has attacked them. 
  • NPO having to defend BK, because apparently IQ never disbanded. 

Lets just all remind few simple things here about who Coalition B is fighting:

• An enemy half their size
  • Made up of alliances who quite literally a week before this global war were at war among themselves. 

What are you guys doing there? Suffering under reign of terror? Seeking couples counseling? How can anyone get away with that much and still keep half a coalition together? 

You probably do care about their jam & would like to see them peaced rather than kept in. Good luck convincing your side to peace these alliances you think have good reason to get out.

OFA has problems they can only get help maybe fixing after getting peace to get more organized if they survive the war.

22 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

OFA has problems they can only get help maybe fixing after getting peace to get more organized if they survive the war.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

15 minutes ago, Sisyphus said:

I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one.

When his situation is screwed enough us not having cut our ODP is seemingly the only thing keeping give from completely losing all hope & quit; even I get a bit sympathetic in seeing if maybe I can help them see if they can fix it. Although only if the other side doesn’t try to finish them while weakened and easy target; who’s hardly even considered by the other coalition still part of it anymore if at all.