Legitimate proof of TKR KT planed truce...

Apple Bloom

So I'm poutine i was second in charge of Novas economy department... and well you all know the history Poo got caught and yeah ... anyways here is a copy pasted conversation between me and Njordor,(head of Novas econo) proving that KT and TKR war was just a trap.... 

@Gatorcock still tthinking that the rumors are false?  

(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1nTXPv5eYryHofT91aJ0ifuEd00ww-nPUOWvAbDAcY/edit?usp=sharing) i

• Downvote 1

Lol this is just a google drive document? I could fabricate the same thing given an entire month.

And this message alone should be enough to make it obvious that this is a joke.

6T6JCoU.png

24 minutes ago, Apple Bloom said:

So I'm poutine i was second in charge of Novas economy department... and well you all know the history Poo got caught and yeah ... anyways here is a copy pasted conversation between me and Njordor,(head of Novas econo) proving that KT and TKR war was just a trap.... 

still tthinking that the rumors are false?  

(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1nTXPv5eYryHofT91aJ0ifuEd00ww-nPUOWvAbDAcY/edit?usp=sharing) i

My friend, what happened to you ???

Even then, this just says BK will attack them, and not the other way around. Hence this is just backing us up that BK planned on hitting us, and according to this, BK planned on hitting AFTER the war was over, and SOON after. So it's even more sad now that I look at it, and think to myself that BK would attack a bloc that would be recovering. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Apple Bloom said:

Look at last edited date @Macharius

I can't since it's view only. But I'll trust that it's sometime in early june or even late may. Given that, it still doesn't seem like it proves what you think it proves — it just seems like a prot leader hypothesizing about a war.

ZFdWVa4.png

Personally I’m not sure if they planned to still hit had BK not attacked from the start or that was decided only later, although I think most already believed that war bait anyways. So w/e, people will believe what they want.