The Eviction Notice

Nokia Rokia

2 minutes ago, Malal said:

As someone who uses the dark theme, I'm pleasantly refreshed by not seeing a white highlight for once. 

Wait, people actually use the light theme?

• Haha 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

33 minutes ago, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

I'll give four days before surrender.

That would be pleasant I mean I can afford this war perfectly fine and all alliance repairs I've bought the coal market 3 times so money is not a concern 

Edited by SeanEire
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Woah, I've never heard of that before! Orbis Kindergarten?

In a way yes lol they are brand new so we are showing them how to play and build good cities it has worked out very good for us

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, SeanEire said:

Sorry but i think you got our alliances confused old friend also how did Cypher like the nukes he wanted so badly it was our 4th of July present cause he asked

Hi I'll just jump in this thread with this one thing. We entered in for a mass raid and received 100 mil and a treasure in exchange for peace. I'll let you decide who's the real winner of that little war.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

Hi I'll just jump in this thread with this one thing. We entered in for a mass raid and received 100 mil and a treasure in exchange for peace. I'll let you decide who's the real winner of that little war.

I think the fact you didn't know about the other talks enjoyable you are lucky that didn't drag on as for the Treasure well something like that will never happen again mark my words to the end my friend 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, SeanEire said:

I think the fact you didn't know about the other talks enjoyable you are lucky that didn't drag on as for the Treasure well something like that will never happen again mark my words to the end my friend 

I was hoping it would drag on so I could see HS beat the ever loving shit out of your poorly organized would-be Bloc.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Epi said:

It takes time to get good at war, these guys are expecting too much of newer alliances ? Critics.

Just try to give all your active members a target, something to do. Pay extra attention to enemy nations that fight back, don't get too heat up over a 'blitz' just assign targets as you need to.

Don't worry about expanding the war or dragging it out, If you have treaties ask those alliances for resources if you need them, or expect them to come to your defense.

It's an RoH so you can activate MDP's ?
--
After 1-2 weeks, if the other alliance isn't dead. Then have them draft a surrender and agree to some terms, be they reparations for the damage done through raiding, a non-aggression-pact or maybe forcing them onto a weaker color, be creative.

It does? Weird, my alliance of mostly noobs actually got it pretty right for their first time. 

All it took was a couple people in charge who knew what they were doing and a membership who trusted them. 

If you're starting an alliance and you don't have someone who knows what they're doing or members who trust in that, you've already failed, and it isn't wrong of anyone to state as such.

Too many alliances started by people with hardly any more clue than the fresh eyed noobs they recruit. Knowing every single raid your members go out on shouldn't be a work in progress it should be standard day 1. There's discord bots to help with it, even. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Empyrea has an academy channel...

No we don't.

Also back to the light theme/dark theme situation..how does one change to dark theme?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, RyanK said:

No we don't.

Also back to the light theme/dark theme situation..how does one change to dark theme?

You did when I was there.

Account>Theme (top right corner)>Use Dark Theme.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2