The Eviction Notice

Nokia Rokia

the attacks happened to more than my alliance it happened on our bloc and they decided to attack so this is not for raiding especially when like only 4 of us can actually do something about it we are just standing up for ourselves and showing we are not gonna take laying down

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

This is so transparent it's pathetic. Literally one guy launching two raids is not a blitz nor alliance hostilities.

This is literally just you riding in on BK's coattails to look for easy raids. Why not just tell us that since it took me a whole 20 seconds to check and find that out? 

I just don't get why the lying when it's so obvious. Sheesh.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Just now, SeanEire said:

the attacks happened to more than my alliance it happened on our bloc and they decided to attack so this is not for raiding especially when like only 4 of us can actually do something about it we are just standing up for ourselves and showing we are not gonna take laying down

So you're using the justification of a random skirmish that has been pretty much entirely truced out already?

Honestly the bullcrap about raids was better stick with that.

Oh and as a note, since raids are valid CB to you, I guess I'll post a RoH from my alliance to yours on account of raids from you. I'm sure you all have plenty of money I could use to purchase 4k land.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

3 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

So you're using the justification of a random skirmish that has been pretty much entirely truced out already?

Honestly the bullcrap about raids was better stick with that.

Oh and as a note, since raids are valid CB to you, I guess I'll post a RoH from my alliance to yours on account of raids from you. I'm sure you all have plenty of money I could use to purchase 4k land.

All due respect they declared raids with The CB of For Honor thats not a forward raid its an attack and our pride and our honor wont let a battle of honor go lightly 

4 minutes ago, SeanEire said:

All due respect they declared raids with The CB of For Honor thats not a forward raid its an attack and our pride and our honor wont let a battle of honor go lightly 

Compared to past declaration reasons, which very blatantly were a DoW themselves, that means literally nothing.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

The Greatest Intergalactic Empire Of Universe People and it's Animation Domination disctrict hereby declare war on The Coal Mines for the reason of "Not agreeing with our opinion on what makes for a valid CB"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

The Big oof welp lets have some fun everyone

2 minutes ago, Dumb said:

The Greatest Intergalactic Empire Of Universe People and it's Animation Domination disctrict hereby declare war on The Coal Mines for the reason of "Not agreeing with our opinion on what makes for a valid CB"

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb said:

thats going to be a short war. Cant even defend yourselves against micro BK

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Compared to past declaration reasons, which very blatantly were a DoW themselves, that means literally nothing.

I have gotten on members for that i do apologize most my alliance mates are brand new to Orbis i have been monitoring raids as of late much more carefully

also we started a school for our members

Edited by SeanEire
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, SeanEire said:

The Eviction Notice (Recognition of Hostilities) Dear The World of Orbis, in response to several attacks on The Coal Mines by House Arryn we will have to consider this an act of war against our alliance but we do not wish to interfere with the Dial Up war, however we are going to recognize hostilities with House Arryn and in doing such begin a official war which will be directed only towards members of House Arryn and not anyone else. We would also like to announce that former House Arryn Hostilities were directed towards Weebunism a member of The Confederation Bloc (which The Coal Mines are a part of.).

Now as the Coal King I Nokia Rokia wish to formally tell you that your stay at the Coal Mines is no longer welcome 

So here is your Eviction Notice allow us to lend you our boot as we show you the door.

It's okay House Arryn, as soon as they experience any sort of damage they'll beg for peace.  Squash that pathetic alliance 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

Please don't copy paste directly from Discord. CTRL+SHIFT+V. Know this. Learn this. Use this.

12 out of 10, the world is better by a bit, GG fam ❤️

• Like 4
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

1 minute ago, Darth Revan said:

It's okay House Arryn, as soon as they experience any sort of damage they'll beg for peace.  Squash that pathetic alliance 

Sorry but i think you got our alliances confused old friend also how did Cypher like the nukes he wanted so badly it was our 4th of July present cause he asked

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

Please don't copy paste directly from Discord. CTRL+SHIFT+V. Know this. Learn this. Use this.

As someone who uses the dark theme, I'm pleasantly refreshed by not seeing a white highlight for once.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win