IQ declares on IQ

durmij

6 hours ago, durmij said:

-snip-

I know you want to be as loved and cherished as I, but you gotta remember there's a difference between memes, shitposting, and badposting. Just because you don't want to acknowledge a shitty joke regarding in-game political history from 5 years ago doesn't mean you should start badposting.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

16 minutes ago, Malal said:

I know you want to be as loved and cherished as I, but you gotta remember there's a difference between memes, shitposting, and badposting. Just because you don't want to acknowledge a shitty joke regarding in-game political history from 5 years ago doesn't mean you should start badposting.

sto-P-THAt-Ri-GHT-n-OW-1.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, durmij said:

sto-P-THAt-Ri-GHT-n-OW-1.png

There ya go, that's better.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I 'm sure that OFA will take the measures we deems appropriate for the situation...we are already talking with NPO.

But for the moment I can assure that currently, our members are extremely determined to win this war aganist the enemy coalition, and also that we are working hard to implement a "no more beige" policy. 

Edited by AtlasZX

2 minutes ago, AtlasZX said:

I 'm sure that OFA will take the measures we deems appropriate for the situation...we are already talking with NPO and there isnt any diplomatic crisis btw us.

But for the moment I can assure that currently, our members are extremely determined to win this war aganist the enemy coalition, and also that we are working hard to implement a "no more beige" policy. 

Win against which enemies, the ones that are attacking you or the ones that aren't attacking you because your other enemies are attacking you? You've been declared on by both coalitions, and therefore the only appropriate measure is to defend yourselves against both.

8 minutes ago, AtlasZX said:

I 'm sure that OFA will take the measures we deems appropriate for the situation...we are already talking with NPO.

iQZB30e.jpg
g9t4l9n.jpg

3MLvVIW.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

2 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Win against which enemies, the ones that are attacking you or the ones that aren't attacking you because your other enemies are attacking you? You've been declared on by both coalitions, and therefore the only appropriate measure is to defend yourselves against both.

Our member at the moment still consider themselves part of Coalition B and dont consider NPO a political enemy, obviously any attack will be (and they already are) actively repelled, regardless of where it comes from...

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

The Cam-AK treaty got burned partially because of us hitting a nation of theirs that attempted to steal 700mil from us. I'd say this NPO hit was potentially a treaty violation, but it's more likely that it's just an extension of an alliance's own judicial review. E.g. OFA would've had to deal with these members anyway.

So, NPO is the entity that provides "judicial review" of BK's treaty partners? Is that what you're saying?

And here people wonder where I get the idea that IQ doesn't respect their protectorates' sovereignty.

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

KT would hit it's inactives to send them to beige so they could collect tax.

A fair few alliances have 'treason' as a valid reason for permawar.

Selling treasures and clearing bounties aren't considered slot filling either. Not everything is.

Sure, but selling a treasure or clearing a bounty during peace-time, without completely filling the targets' slots, is in no way comparable to large-scale and complete slotting of allies during war when said allies would otherwise be attacked by their actual enemies.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

2 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

iQZB30e.jpg
g9t4l9n.jpg

3MLvVIW.jpg

I killed two missiles he sent at me so I couldn't have gotten beiged by him. Feels bad.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Sure, but selling a treasure or clearing a bounty during peace-time, without completely filling the targets' slots, is in no way comparable to large-scale and complete slotting of allies during war when said allies would otherwise be attacked by their actual enemies.

They did it when they were raiding my old alliance, because that was our main strategy. everytime they declared on us we would declare on their inactives, so they started filling them themselves.

I think at this point the other side should let OFA exit if they decide they want to; although they probably do need to take ruthless steps against any noobs who beige if this continues.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

2 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

OFA is like three levels removed from BK. 

They're your coalition partners and protectorates of another coalition partner of yours. That's just three individual levels of treaty violations, that's no better.

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

They're your coalition partners and protectorates of another coalition partner of yours. That's just three individual levels of treaty violations, that's no better.

A partner cooperates. The military can execute someone for treasonous behavior and that's what is being done here.

6 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

A partner cooperates. The military can execute someone for treasonous behavior and that's what is being done here.

Oh, so OFA are just NPO's soldiers to be executed for non-compliance? An action which you define as "cooperation"? Aight then.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Oh, so OFA are just NPO's soldiers to be executed for non-compliance? An action which you define as "cooperation"? Aight then.

Sure they're just slaves right? And if you can't cooperate you're not in the coalition and we will react accordingly. Don't be salty that your free beiges are going away one way or another.

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Epi said:

I mean, OFA has no means of stopping these people from beiging excluding kicking them. Sometimes they just need a taste of their own medicine, I don't know if OFA asked NPO to get involved, but if they did that's perfectly reasonable. And wars are generally conducted in service of mutual goals rather than pretty disputes. A mutual goal of OFA-NPO is defeating Mordor (KT-TKR), NPO dealt with a threat to that goal, so OFA shouldn't feel particularly hurt by it, given it was peaced soon after. 

This sounds like some serious toxic relationship mental gymnastics. Just come to terms with the fact that NPO is the wife beater of orbis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Praise Dio. Every !@#$ing day.

21 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's actually an execution for Heresy.

Le1AjCa.png

Order of Fallen Angels will fight those who choose to be continued enemy, I will help by taking control of their FA. OFA isn’t beiging (unless cycling properly) and has no intention of continuing to fight those who cease fire over continuing to be their enemy. So think Valinor should stop attacking if they’re doing so thinking nothing has changed.