IQ declares on IQ

durmij

6 minutes ago, Inst said:

Our Roquentin, who art in heaven:

unknown.png

We're back to 200k planes, we're fine.

This meme should be BK and their satellite micros dying for Sphinx's sins since his leaked log got their infra burned in the first place.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I am sure UPN is readying themselves to help their protectorate in their time of need!

You would think that UPN’s allies in Covenant would also stand by their friends at this time. This was a blatant attack on their sphere by Pacifica.

Curious to see if Covenant values their sovereignty.

• Haha 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

I'm sure most of you precious snowflakes don't agree but sometimes you need to punish your wayward children to get them to behave properly. OFA refused to follow the house rules so they got sent to the NPO boot camp.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Who Me said:

I'm sure most of you precious snowflakes don't agree but sometimes you need to punish your wayward children to get them to behave properly. OFA refused to follow the house rules so they got sent to the NPO boot camp.

>Attacking an ally of an ally
>Violating an allied sphere's sovereignty
>straight up slotfilling

2r94wb.jpg

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Who Me said:

If you think it's slot filling, report it. Otherwise

0Iv8Ohu.png

If nothing else, it's a treaty violation. And if it's not slot-filling... then what, are you going to beige OFA heavily and permit them to rebuild their air under beige protection? Or are you going to sit on them, denying us slots until kingdom come? Or perhaps they'll build ground and beige YOU to permit air rebuilding under beige protection? There is no possible way this isn't riding the edge of the rules at best, and each possibility is slimy as frick at that.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 4

18 hours ago, durmij said:

sleepy-UPN.png

@Mikey was supposed to lead sk to joining forces with upn against the voc/guardian hegemony but instead he resigned and rags signed guardian instead. Upn/voc ended up signing a while later and it ultimately lead to the first of many wars between the four of us. 

What I'm trying to say is the current game politics are entirely Mikey's fault and therefor he must be destroyed because no one likes it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, Malal said:

@Mikey was supposed to lead sk to joining forces with upn against the voc/guardian hegemony but instead he resigned and rags signed guardian instead. Upn/voc ended up signing a while later and it ultimately lead to the first of many wars between the four of us. 

What I'm trying to say is the current game politics are entirely Mikey's fault and therefor he must be destroyed because no one likes it.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!!! RARE PHOTO OF MIKEY, ROQ AND LEO MOMENTS AFTER SIGNING THE SECRET AGREEMENT TO ROLL THE TWO SMALLER SPHERES!!! HISTORY CHANGING EVIDENCE!!!

Mikey-Roq-Leo.png

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 2