House Arryn first decleration

Serva

>when your brain isn't doing the thinking, but your tumor is

This is the most incoherent and pointless DoW that's trying to be cool I've ever seen.

At least the micros lately have just been fighting other micros or openly admitting that while they may not do much, it's worth the effort.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand House Arryn. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Serva's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Google translate's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike House Arryn truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Serva's existential forum post," which itself is a cryptic reference to IQ's Knightfall. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Serva's wit unfolds itself on their forum pages. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a House Arryn tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 score of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1
  • "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

25 minutes ago, Avakael said:

I think the real question is what BK overdosed on

They're basically expanding their war in an effort to pressure a peace deal for their own Protectorates (That they had join the war early on, lol).

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

They're basically expanding their war in an effort to pressure a peace deal for their own Protectorates (That they had join the war early on, lol).

You should listen to that pressure! The Commonwealth has suffered enough.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

2 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

@Serva it might be a better idea to just go talk to The Originalsyour MDoAP ally.  That's what mutual defense pacts are for.

No, we don't give them net damage. The BK has bully.

2 hours ago, Alucard Hellsing said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand House Arryn. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical politics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Serva's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Google translate's literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike House Arryn truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Serva's existential forum post," which itself is a cryptic reference to IQ's Knightfall. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Serva's wit unfolds itself on their forum pages. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a House Arryn tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 score of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ?

You understand Urdu???

• Haha 1

Yay fresh blood to harvest for Khorne. 

5 hours ago, Serva said:

As BK declare war on us, so it's our responsibility to give them a big gift (how to respect other)

Attacking BK will create you a lot of problems. I mean, your alliance already feels the consequences. But whatever, it's your choice. Good luck with the war.

And about BK attacking you, I don't have the time right now to go and see if you're right (even if you probably are), but you could have peacefully asked for peace. It's not that complicated.

Edited by Durand

Am I the only one who finds it funny that despite House Arryn's Reasonably small size, it took all of BK's Coalition to declare war? Like why couldn't BK do it one their own. Have they really become that weak? Or is it that House Arryn is simply too powerful for them to fight alone? 

3 minutes ago, Durand said:

Attacking BK will create you a lot of problems. I mean, your alliance already feels the consequences. But whatever, it's your choice. Good luck with the war.

And about BK attacking you, I don't have the time right now to go and see if you're right (even if you probably are), but you could have peacefully asked for peace. It's not that complicated.

As far as I know she did and they refused the peace. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Rebekah Mikaelson said:

As far as I know she did and they refused the peace. 

Didn't know that. If so, nevermind. But it would be pretty weird that a major alliance refuses to peace with a micro, just saying. Even tho it could be possible.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Durand said:

Lol, I'm not talking about hitting BK there are many options in my magic pot?. I can use it after war. Or any other time...

17 minutes ago, Durand said:

Didn't know that. If so, nevermind. But it would be pretty weird that a major alliance refuses to peace with a micro, just saying. Even tho it could be possible.

BK is worst park filling with lot of Plastic.?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Serva said:

Lol, I'm not talking about hitting BK there are many options in my magic pot?. I can use it after war. Or any other time...

...I know that you're not talking about you attacking BK. I'm just saying that since your members have declared war against some BK members (wether it was in counters or not, you see what I mean), it'll cause your alliance a lot of troubles. Anyways, finish the war with the BK members fast please, I'm trying to start a new war soon.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Serva said:

Um, would you mind typing that sentence again, but with different words please ? Cause I have absolutely no clue what that means.

33 minutes ago, Durand said:

From what I hear BK is trying to get us to peace with their micros in exchange for letting House Arryn leave.

17 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

From what I hear BK is trying to get us to peace with their micros in exchange for letting House Arryn leave.

Oof. That's all I can say. But who told you that ?

36 minutes ago, Serva said:

Oh and, please take english lessons. This is coming from a french guy, it helps. 

Edited by Durand

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

You’d be surprised. Hitting unrelated protectorates and allies has always been a successful EMC tactic.

There is one thing which is very interesting our brain and I have extra brain than noon BK . As everything is fair in war according to BK. So BK will know what I do. I can't stop here. I have another plan.

Edited by Serva
  • Upvote 1