Bill Lock

Guest Frawley

Guest Frawley

For some reason my nation believes I cannot afford my bills, despite having plenty of cash on hand to pay them. This is inconvenient during a global war ?

Apparently it was just a slow turn and it fixed itself about 5 minutes later.

I had this happen as well, earlier in the war.

I had improvements stop functioning because of a lack of revenue. I got some cash, and waited until the next turn, and the money was deducted. But there was still an odd 5 or so minute pause before the game seemed to recognize this happened, so I still couldn't attack or do anything.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

23 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

I had this happen as well, earlier in the war.

I had improvements stop functioning because of a lack of revenue. I got some cash, and waited until the next turn, and the money was deducted. But there was still an odd 5 or so minute pause before the game seemed to recognize this happened, so I still couldn't attack or do anything.

This happened to be just today. I was in billock for maybe one turn, I got cash (more than enough for one turn), turn change happened. But my cities were all still unpowered, and it took the game maybe 3 minutes till it recognised I’d paid the bill and it allowed me to actually launch attacks. 

• Administrators

It should update instantly as the turn-change script runs. However, it's possible that there's a delay as that script takes a few minutes to run typically, and probably longer when there's a heavy load on the server.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic