Changes to score calculations -- Need input.

Prefontaine

My infra percent is higher than for my cities even though having far less of an impact on military power. More than 50% of a higher NS boost, even though more cities matter a lot more than infra thanks to both the military cap & daily buy limit. I think other stuff also needs to be decreases in value if cities are; or their effect on score compare to actual military strength will be more unbalanced.

Guess he could scale it so infra doesn’t give a significant amount of score past having enough to use your military projects fully. Should also do the same with projects. I have 18 cities and my projects give almost a quarter as much score. Don’t see why cities would be the only thing reduced when a city adds the most combat potential for the NS currently.

Addressing OP only, I've always said that military buildings need to be reflected in the score change. They are a key part of capacity that's not accounted for. And score from infra needs to trail off after 1000.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, durmij said:

Addressing OP only, I've always said that military buildings need to be reflected in the score change. They are a key part of capacity that's not accounted for. And score from infra needs to trail off after 1000.

Makes sense to have the military improvements people can buy thanks to the additional city boost score if minimizing the increase from cities. Nation who can build 500 planes in day sitting at zero is more powerful than one who can only build 100 per day; although have 300 planes on hand for example. Since the one who can more is able to instantly pass them in planes & then keep building a lot more daily.

So do see balance problems if the city score is reduced without the improvements given NS to compensate. Those at high city counts can easily destroy improvements if they want to fight on a more even level with somebody who has way less cities.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

Military Improvements counting towards Score would only work if they could no longer be torn down prior to a Declare and then instantly rebuilt after.

Compressing score is fine, but you should not be able to instantly re-inflate...