European States withdraw

Smokey1

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

As far as I can tell, all the KERCHTOGG responses seem to be either positive or just expressing bewilderment. Considering none of us knew who they were or that they were even in the war fighting with us, I'd say both are appropriate responses. They did well, its just funny finding out for the first time someone is fighting with you right at the end lol.

Fair enough mate. My apologies, I thought they were being sarcastic and thus I called them out, but turns out genuinely no-one knew who they were.

• Upvote 1

Nobody wants to be first to surrender or back out of a war like this usually, so I think KERCHTOGG is just hoping this doesn't become a trend. Although in private I've heard they fought well even if I didn't know of them prior to this surrender, so guess their performance in the war was respectable at least.

Good luck to the European Sates with rebuilding.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:43 PM, Skepta said:

Interesting to see members of KERCHTOGG shit talk a micro who fought alongside them after they've been so nice to the micros on our side...

Best of luck with the rebuild ES.

Gorge.png

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 hour ago, Skepta said:

Fair enough mate. My apologies, I thought they were being sarcastic and thus I called them out, but turns out genuinely no-one knew who they were.

Yeah it's a bizarre situation, but I respect them for choosing to fight when they had no skin in the game and could have easilly stayed out. I'm not sure how much truth there is to the claims they were looking for a protector, bit I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to find one after demonstrating activity and willingness to fight. 

• Upvote 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

<> Avg IQ: Complaining about how Gorge is mean to allies dropping out.

<> SyndiSphere IQ: Forcing Covenant nations to individually peace out, occupying alliances and black listing people.

<> Enlightened IQ: KETOG and Rose feigning altruism, whilst complaining we don't have enough arguments with allies.

<><><><> Epi's IQ: Lol

Edited by Epi

16 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yeah it's a bizarre situation, but I respect them for choosing to fight when they had no skin in the game and could have easilly stayed out. I'm not sure how much truth there is to the claims they were looking for a protector, bit I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to find one after demonstrating activity and willingness to fight. 

...I mean, at that point, what's a protector for? Whatever the meaning of the word, if they've demonstrated activity and willingness to fight then all that's left is technical instruction and experience, and then they'd be as invulnerable as anyone else. So why should they settle for a crap deal when they deserve an actual relationship?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 10:51 PM, Akuryo said:

Nice try, now go back to restoring your military honor.

Mmm, I see.

You can obviously say the usuall "uR wAr sTaTs R tRaSh u CoMmOnWeALth BoY". But when you look at your war stats next to @Skepta's, there's no "military honor" that needs to be restored. From both of you, actually. But you know, he overall has more units destroyed compared to units lost than you, so I don't even know why you're mocking him lmao. 

And um, next time that you declare on me, think twice XD. Have a nice day ?

Edited by Durand
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Durand said:

Mmm, I see.

You can obviously say the usuall "uR wAr sTaTs R tRaSh u CoMmOnWeALth BoY". But when you look at your war stats next to @Skepta's, there's no "military honor" that needs to be restored. From both of you, actually. But you know, he overall has more units destroyed compared to units lost than you, so I don't even know why you're mocking him lmao. 

And um, next time that you declare on me, think twice XD. Have a nice day ?

You're not very intelligent, are you? This is why sphinx will never get his military honor back. His alliance members have an even weaker understanding of basic tactic implementation than the ones in my micro.

Pathetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

You're not very intelligent, are you? This is why sphinx will never get his military honor back. His alliance members have an even weaker understanding of basic tactic implementation than the ones in my micro.

Pathetic.

What is there to not understand ? Why are you even talking about tactics ? I never talked about that, all I’m saying is that you can’t make fun of someone’s military honor if he has a better units killed to units lost ratio than you. That’s it. And you don’t gain anything from insulting your members. Only hate, from them. And what happens next ? They rob the bank. Just like what you did XD. 

• Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Pathetic.

BuT thE StaTs THOUGh!

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

7 hours ago, Durand said:

What is there to not understand ? Why are you even talking about tactics ? I never talked about that, all I’m saying is that you can’t make fun of someone’s military honor if he has a better units killed to units lost ratio than you. That’s it. And you don’t gain anything from insulting your members. Only hate, from them. And what happens next ? They rob the bank. Just like what you did XD. 

Instead of checking the Kill/Loss ratio for our war you should probably check my overall for this war compared to yours. Stop pretending to be smart or good, you are neither, and anyone can see it. 

I didn't insult them at all. They're very much the opposite of whats expected from people in micros. On the other hand, you're very much the opposite expected of top 10 alliances, so there's that. 
The guy who couped me did so because he didn't like that i had higher standards for people in my high gov than his previous alliance did, and so when he got pissy about it, he decided he would quit the game and threw a pathetic tantrum as he did so. They did such a piss poor job of it, within 3 hours of me waking up, i already knew who his accomplice was and how he did it. When he deleted and rerolled, i also knew his reroll nation mere hours after he did it, which i notified him of, causing him to delete and never return. 

Whatta know, shitters hit the quit button. And we, fight a war we weren't ready for. And do well enough of it while outnumbered 5:1 in our tier that all but maybe 2 or 3 of the 41 alliances who've been on your side, would appear below us on a ranking of fighting ability, including TCW. Below a 20 man micro which currently has sub 1k score. Better luck next time. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Instead of checking the Kill/Loss ratio for our war you should probably check my overall for this war compared to yours. Stop pretending to be smart or good, you are neither, and anyone can see it. 

Kek, who even talked about our war ? Sure, in my first message I brought it up, but shouldn’t you reply to what I said about Skepta next to yo... Nevermind, people like you don’t have the mental ability to understand basic concepts. I talk to you about something, and since you don’t have anything to say, you change the subject (if you want to know, I was talking about Skepta v you, and then you tried to change the subject to our war). And if I didn’t do so good in our war, despite your military getting destroyed, it’s because there’s something called « not beiging ». I could finish you off if I wanted, but you’re a powerful guy, so why would I do that ? Ofc I beiged people with a lot of cities before, but they had fresh wars, that’s why ?. And um, you have 20 cities, so even if you were to beat me, it would be normal ?

11 minutes ago, Uncle Tom said:

Are we still talking about this one?

Nope lmao, some dude tried to mock my friend, had to be part of it.

• Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Durand said:

Nope lmao, some dude tried to mock my friend, had to be part of it.

Congratulations, I'm now mocking your entire alliance, and will continue to do so until such a time where your 'best warrior' isn't a guy who sold down his crap to nuke turret whales with 3k infra.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations, I'm now mocking your entire alliance, and will continue to do so until such a time where your 'best warrior' isn't a guy who sold down his crap to nuke turret whales with 3k infra.

Whom might that be may I ask?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

No, you’re not mocking my entire alliance. Just the whole Coalition. Along with the BK’s slaves, poor guys. And please, don’t mock Who Me like that (oops, you mocked an other guy)... he has way more respect from the community than you’ll ever have. But whatever, I guess that you’ll never learn.

• Downvote 3

I didn't even know you were in the war XD. To bad i guess coulda had more targets. 

On 7/29/2019 at 12:22 AM, Durand said:

No, you’re not mocking my entire alliance. Just the whole Coalition. Along with the BK’s slaves, poor guys. And please, don’t mock Who Me like that (oops, you mocked an other guy)... he has way more respect from the community than you’ll ever have. But whatever, I guess that you’ll never learn.

More respect??? Please lmao.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, Durand said:

More respect from who? TCW? BK? The only thing he's known for is spamming baseball all day.

• Downvote 1

On 7/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, Akuryo said:

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

More respect from who? TCW? BK? The only thing he's known for is spamming baseball all day.

OK, just wanted to make sure you were talking about me there. For the record, I didn't "sell down" anything, it all got destroyed the old fashioned way. Those Grumpy folks are pretty good at killing stuff. So once again you just prove that you have no idea what you are talking about, just throwing crap out and being a troll. Do try better in the future.

Also, playing baseball is much more productive than sitting here on the forums spewing the nonsense you do so often.

Anyway, you do you and continue to troll away.