European States withdraw

Smokey1

On 7/13/2019 at 8:33 AM, Kevanovia said:

We would of had to have one “bite the dust” prior to this event in order to have “Another one bite the dust”.

I think you meant to post this song:

This might've been a better choice

Also, don't know who you guys are, but you did pretty well for an 8-man alliance

17 European States KERCHTOG 168 95 2,310 1,651 $2,389,612,734 $5,516,987,733 $3,127,374,999

So, good job boys.

Edited by LordInfinitius
fixed
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hfzkFUp.gif

Nova Riata, mastering the skills to declare victory and peace.

<> And we didn't even need to ask them to peace first :P ...Unlike some people.

Leo: hurdur the peace terms will be scary

Actual peace terms: 

54 minutes ago, Smokey1 said:

European States accepts the following terms:
1: European States, admits defeat and pledges not to re-enter the war against the memesphere.
2: European States shall not provide any aid to KERCHTOG for duration of the war and will not sign treaties with KERCHTOG for the duration of the war.
3: European States will send peace to all ongoing wars, or allow them to expire or run their course, furthermore no new wars will be declared by either party.

You guys must be circlejerking to 3 active fighters leaving the war lol.

Hats off to ES though for the resilience in such a tough fight

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Justin076 said:

Who’s side were they on? Ours or IQ? 

We were supposed to be Slyyyave owners and Meat Shield throwers and yet you don't even know the name of an alliance who fought beside you and have + $3,127,035,476 net damage...
Good Luck with the rebuilds guys

Edited by Faravahar

1 hour ago, Faravahar said:

We were supposed to be Slyyyave owners and Meat Shield throwers and yet you don't even know the name of an alliance who fought beside you and have + $3,127,035,476 net damage...
Good Luck with the rebuilds guys

I mean, to my knowledge they are not allied to any of us nor were they coordinating with us, so it's not that surprising. They seem to have done quite well though, so props for that!

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I mean the only reason they were fighting was to get a protectorate. Kinda surprised none of Chaos took them up on it, and Rose just hasn't been interested in new ones for a while.

Did well regardless though, good luck to you guys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

-snip-

Great classic rock comeback. But considering they were an 8 man alliance with no ties to any combatants that entered without consulting anyone, I need to add

• Upvote 1

Interesting to see members of KERCHTOGG shit talk a micro who fought alongside them after they've been so nice to the micros on our side...

Best of luck with the rebuild ES.

Edited by Skepta
I added the "members of" part after what Aku said, which is fair
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Skepta said:

Interesting to see KERCHTOGG shit talk a micro who fought alongside them after they've been so nice to the micros on our side...

One 'genius' in empryea of all places does not reflect the opinions of everyone else you listed, lol.

Nice try, now go back to restoring your military honor.

• Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Skepta said:

Interesting to see members of KERCHTOGG shit talk a micro who fought alongside them after they've been so nice to the micros on our side...

As far as I can tell, all the KERCHTOGG responses seem to be either positive or just expressing bewilderment. Considering none of us knew who they were or that they were even in the war fighting with us, I'd say both are appropriate responses. They did well, its just funny finding out for the first time someone is fighting with you right at the end lol.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

As far as I can tell, all the KERCHTOGG responses seem to be either positive or just expressing bewilderment. Considering none of us knew who they were or that they were even in the war fighting with us, I'd say both are appropriate responses. They did well, its just funny finding out for the first time someone is fighting with you right at the end lol.

Don't bother with Skepta, dude is constantly looking to rival the likes of Noctis and Inst.