What happens when you forcefully recruit PoWs after (t)rolling their alliance?

Buorhann

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
21 hours ago, Limbuwan said:

Beli wouldn't had made the first move if he cared about nukes at all. It's exactly because she has nukes that he went in.

So what's your point about crying ?

Please you are smart enough to know that Fraggle is not looking for a fight, they want  to reach a goal of 1000 nukes, Beli knew it was safe to attack please do not tell me otherwise, if he did not care about his infra, he would have sold it and helped you all in this losing battle you find yourselves. Go ahead and hate, most people do hate when the truth is spoken and they do not like it

5 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Please you are smart enough to know that Fraggle is not looking for a fight, they want  to reach a goal of 1000 nukes, Beli knew it was safe to attack please do not tell me otherwise, if he did not care about his infra, he would have sold it and helped you all in this losing battle you find yourselves. Go ahead and hate, most people do hate when the truth is spoken and they do not like it

sounds like you hated my earlier spoken truth. As for selling down infra at what cost ? even if he and other did sell down the dmg done by this action to his opponents is no where near than self inflicted dmg. And please why don't your allies build up and hit our high tier in your losing battle you find yourself instead of selling and going down to hide under the rock.
and no i was not smart enough to know she'd refuse to fight and peace out immediately. I was thinking she really will launch her nukes.

3 hours ago, Limbuwan said:

sounds like you hated my earlier spoken truth. As for selling down infra at what cost ? even if he and other did sell down the dmg done by this action to his opponents is no where near than self inflicted dmg. And please why don't your allies build up and hit our high tier in your losing battle you find yourself instead of selling and going down to hide under the rock.
and no i was not smart enough to know she'd refuse to fight and peace out immediately. I was thinking she really will launch her nukes.

There is a difference in selling down to play to your own strengths and not selling down to stay out of the war. You either want to help out where the fighting is or you can stay out of range while the majority of your members and allies get rekt is the point he is making. Depending on how high a score they are we will build up and come for you when the time is right.

Edited by Tiberius
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Limbuwan said:

How can you claim to tell the truth then lie lol, but I am glad you admitted your upper tier is more than willing to stay out of range and watch everyone else burn, and we are winning this war the only question remains is how long you are willing to let others burn for you?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

There is a difference in selling down to play to your own strengths and not selling down to stay out of the war. You either want to help out where the fighting is or you can stay out of range while the majority of your members and allies get rekt is the point he is making. Depending on how high a score they are we will build up and come for you when the time is right.

You will never make them understand, they are happy watching people burn for them, face it mate they are happy hugging those pixels instead of helping those they swore to protect and support.

On 7/14/2019 at 2:40 AM, MonkeyDLegend said:

We now indentify ourself as coalition D.

I am guessing that's due to the fact you like taking the D? as you disbanded clearly do not enjoy giving it lol

2 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I am guessing that's due to the fact you like taking the D? as you disbanded clearly do not enjoy giving it lol

Im not gonna explain that joke nor do i expect ur braincells to understnd it if i did explain it.

• Haha 2
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Im not gonna explain that joke nor do i expect ur braincells to understnd it if i did explain it.

yet you DM me to explain it? ok then.

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

yet you DM me to explain it? ok then.

I wont give up that easy, theres hope for you.... 

• Haha 2
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
41 minutes ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

I wont give up that easy, theres hope for you.... 

Well thank you, but not sure what hope there is anymore?

12 minutes ago, Lich King Arthas said:

There is no hope for him monkey, just like the leader of OFA. topkek

This is true, but we are still fighting.