What happens when you forcefully recruit PoWs after (t)rolling their alliance?

Buorhann

5 hours ago, Epi said:

just didn't think she was worth mentioning

5 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

If you don’t think Ame is pulling the strings for the entire coalition, you may want to remove your blinders.

Imagine thinking that the person Buorhann just log-dumped in a thread that has reached three pages in half a day is "not worth mentioning."

Regardless, Kev is correct. When I heard that my dearest allies in Guardian were suffering from the severe affliction of not being able to find targets, I jumped to remedy the situation, as any loyal friend would (although, of course, I understand if the concept of loyalty is quite foreign to a select few members of my esteemed audience). Being the political mastermind that I am, I carefully concocted and executed the most cunning of plans, arranging for a multitude of logs to be leaked from my alliance's private membership chats that intricately detailed a falsified desire to turn on my allies. By taunting them thus, I assured that my coalition's starved whales would not be left out of this noble fight. They responded quickly and slotted my upper tier, securing me their continued happiness at my own cost of bleeding members and pixels. In fact, I think we all could stand to learn from my brave and beautiful example of self-sacrifice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

pixelbork.png.84cca4d9aeb57149decd49abdd1f6149.png

37 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Imagine thinking that the person Buorhann just log-dumped in a thread that has reached three pages in half a day is "not worth mentioning."

Regardless, Kev is correct. When I heard that my dearest allies in Guardian were suffering from the severe affliction of not being able to find targets, I jumped to remedy the situation, as any loyal friend would (although, of course, I understand if the concept of loyalty is quite foreign to a select few members of my esteemed audience). Being the political mastermind that I am, I carefully concocted and executed the most cunning of plans, arranging for a multitude of logs to be leaked from my alliance's private membership chats that intricately detailed a falsified desire to turn on my allies. By taunting them thus, I assured that my coalition's starved whales would not be left out of this noble fight. They responded quickly and slotted my upper tier, securing me their continued happiness at my own cost of bleeding members and pixels. In fact, I think we all could stand to learn from my brave and beautiful example of self-sacrifice.

partijesus1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

8 hours ago, Epi said:

Epi Thonking:

Sees the word dad, wants to make father figure joke. But then internally derails, this was is kinda paternalistic...don't be a !@#$ etc. etc.

Then kinda thinks, you know, what are the numbers of dudes/chicks in the major alliances /leadership. Thinks harder. Adrienne = 1. Not sure we got any on our side (that haven't already peaced out)...hmmm, KETOG is a definite 100% no for leadership. Yui is kinda up there in Tcw? and Pika > Kev, Shadow gov. hmm. Afrikas full of traps...And Rawrs a &#33;@#&#036; jk...actually, +1, rawr. But not fighting. So lol. <> Decides to leave incomprehensible because it's 2am.

... Thanks Dad

You forgot I'm leading the best alliance in the game, the Forum Fighters

People always forget us because we are not in the alliance list, but we are in your hearts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Finally some log leaks that don't include me in them......

Good Luck TJest you're gonna need it.

Actually, I was fairly specific about the majority of coalition B nations with more than 21 cities.

Le1AjCa.png

19 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

With TJest disbanded @Frawley, does this count against Coalition A or B?

IIRC, TJest wasn't included in the stats since they were hitting both sides and the tracker couldn't handle that.

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

37 minutes ago, Epi said:

Just make them Coalition C?

We now indentify ourself as coalition D.

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

Guest Frawley
3 hours ago, Avakael said:

After he talked about Order and 'Something Red' I actually thought you were going to sub in our flag somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Frawley said:

After he talked about Order and 'Something Red' I actually thought you were going to sub in our flag somewhere.

My plan was, quite literally, to do that. The most annoying part about this is the fact that it all happened too quickly for me to actually do any decent memes. Now I gotta riff about how I was trying to save my pixels.

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
21 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Maybe we're not so insecure that we need to defend our points every time someone has a different view point? :P

But hey, dat plane gap tho.

I don't see no gap lol, my planes are still dying as quick as before lol, being 25 cities in this war is not fun at all lol.

10 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

Belisarius gets lonely up there, give him a break. :( 

but how much he would have cried if Fraggle started to drop them nukes lol, @Fraggle you should have let the nukes fly.

34 minutes ago, Inst said:

TJest was traditionally counted in KERCHTOG.

But as you can see above, Frawley's willing to have alliances switch sides (AD).

unknown.png

Actually there's just two AD entries, one for each side.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Betulius said:

Evolve or perish.

I hate ZOE MAX suits. But if anyone in this conflict is listening to the crazy voices in our heads from a higher alien power, that's probably us.

Le1AjCa.png

11 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

but how much he would have cried if Fraggle started to drop them nukes lol, @Fraggle you should have let the nukes fly.

Beli wouldn't had made the first move if he cared about nukes at all. It's exactly because she has nukes that he went in.

So what's your point about crying ?