What happens when you forcefully recruit PoWs after (t)rolling their alliance?

Buorhann

1 minute ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Him being funded by T$ is no surprise, as well as his whimsical nature. I wasn't aware they were on a side and seemed to just be raiding whoever.:P

Surprising? No. Though it might cause some people to ask why t$ was knowingly funding ghosts from their alliance to attack them, while being 'uninvolved'.

Honestly this whole leak strikes me as being partisans intent anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Would just like to confirm I'm a huge war dodger, and have a long track record of dodging wars. Thanks for forcing me to get this off my chest, Buorhann. Only through the help of others can I overcome this disease.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Le1AjCa.png

4 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Surprising? No. Though it might cause some people to ask why t$ was knowingly funding ghosts from their alliance to attack them, while being 'uninvolved'.

Honestly this whole leak strikes me as being partisans intent anyway.

He said it would be easy to get KETOG to turn on them; leaking some logs might have been all which was needed there.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

He said it would be easy to get KETOG to turn on them; leaking some logs might have been all which was needed there.

Of course it'd be easy, dudes been a giant troll for a couple months now, everybody was already watching their clocks for it to happen ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Leopold von Habsburg said:

Him being funded by t$ is literally just me returning his deposits from when he left t$/the game mid war during knightfall.

Parti-boi you are losing it.

That's a lot of bank transactions I've seen~

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
17 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

I think the funniest part of this is Woomy saying "I'm gonna see if DB wanna fight"

>DB

>Fight

Pick one.

image.png.4b56891a468696c87d52d0c5d6a4c541.png

Ok it's like 6:45 am and you just made me wake up my wife by laughing too loud, DB is the biggest war doggers to even play this game lol

33 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You know I tip my hat to you, at first I thought it was filmore, but now maybe it is partisan who leaked for that very reason.