Join the Green Protection Agency!

Don Juan

Is this spam...

nope

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Today is Read a Child a Book You Like Day!What was your favourite childhood book? :)

Probably Where the Wild Things Are 

Today is Broadway Musicals Day!Do you have a favourite Broadway musical? If so, which one and why? If not, watch some! :)

Now that's tough. I'd have to say Wicked. 

Today is Chewing Gum Day!Do you have a favourite brand/flavour of gum? :)

Bubblegum is my favorite flavor of bubblegum >_> 

Today is International Day of Older Persons!I wonder who the oldest person in our community is. :P

I thought you were going to ask who my favorite old person was and thought the question was quite rude and insenstive, but then I thought, who is my favorite old person?

Answer: Your mom.

I thought you were going to ask who my favorite old person was and thought the question was quite rude and insenstive, but then I thought, who is my favorite old person?

:o Oh snap :o

X4EfkAB.png

I could say the same about your mother, it's inspiring how someone of such old age still has the energy and drive to work towards their college education. ehm.gif Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1