Switching AA's During War

DemonSpawn

So I've noticed a new "trend" here during this new war, and apparently its the new way to hide alliances banks.

Here's how this works:

Nation A declares a war against Nation B. Right after declaring the war, Nation A will drop his AA that he was on. Nation A will then create a new AA, and Nation B will still be fighting Nation A, and his first AA, even though Nation A is now on this brand new AA. When the war is complete, and if Nation B wins, the loss goes against Nation A's original AA, not the one he ended up on.

Typically this person had switched AA's right before declaring war, and usually switch back to their original AA after the war declaration.

I would like to suggest two possible solutions to this.

1. Do not allow nations to do this at all. Make the leaving of an Alliance Affiliation not available, until the nation is at peace, in all wars.

2. If the above won't work for some reason, then when a nation has a blockade put against it during a war, the bloackaded person shouldn't be able to switch AA's.

• Downvote 2

Guest Zephyr
9 hours ago, DemonSpawn said:

So I've noticed a new "trend" here during this new war, and apparently its the new way to hide alliances banks.

Here's how this works:

Nation A declares a war against Nation B. Right after declaring the war, Nation A will drop his AA that he was on. Nation A will then create a new AA, and Nation B will still be fighting Nation A, and his first AA, even though Nation A is now on this brand new AA. When the war is complete, and if Nation B wins, the loss goes against Nation A's original AA, not the one he ended up on.

Typically this person had switched AA's right before declaring war, and usually switch back to their original AA after the war declaration.

1. Do not allow nations to do this at all. Make the leaving of an Alliance Affiliation not available, until the nation is at peace, in all wars.

2. If the above won't work for some reason, then when a nation has a blockade put against it during a war, the bloackaded person shouldn't be able to switch AA's.

Would these changes still permit gov to kick nations from the alliance? In a situation where a member has violated the alliance's policies and is resultantly getting rolled, they may want the option to remove them from the alliance. Would permitting this undermine the effectiveness of the suggested changes?

On 7/12/2019 at 12:50 PM, DemonSpawn said:

3. Use your brain and declare in a member that is in Nation A alliance that either is inactive or won't switch out. Problem solved, good bye!!

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Would these changes still permit gov to kick nations from the alliance? In a situation where a member has violated the alliance's policies and is resultantly getting rolled, they may want the option to remove them from the alliance. Would permitting this undermine the effectiveness of the suggested changes?

Yea it probably would undermine the suggested changes. I’d say the member shouldn’t be able to be removed until the war is over.

Guest Zephyr
On 7/14/2019 at 3:12 AM, DemonSpawn said:

Yea it probably would undermine the suggested changes. I’d say the member shouldn’t be able to be removed until the war is over.

So then does this mean a nation kept permanently at war can never be removed from one's alliance and continuously permits the alliance's bank to be looted?