Invasion of Britannia!

Mayor

invasionofbritannia.thumb.jpg.778a891320c86615cd7c5ad82c2e4909.jpg

The eternally great and infinite Empire of Calondia declares war on Britannia

Emperor Mayor thought about all the recent times over the years that Britannia and Lelouch has conquered Calondia, dived it up between Britannian puppets and satellite nations. There was the Calondia resistance, the partition, the occupation, and years of strife and conquest. The ancient great Empire of Ancient Calondia was a distant memory these days. All overseas territories lost or snatched up by Lelouch and his goons. We have always been enemies, since the days of old, the Witch Wars, the Umbrella plague, there was never a time when Britannia looked favorably upon this eternal glorious country. Well now the time has come. Calondia is strong again. We have power again. We can reconquer and liberate our stolen peoples and unite our ancient empire! The last stepping stone on our path to global domination is upon us. We will rule and we were always meant to.

Lost in his thoughts the adviser next to the emperor from the Rose alliance was patiently waiting.

"Uh, Sir?" The timid man, only in his thirties, says meekly awaiting a response.

The Emperor looks up from his seat, fury in his eyes. "Why are you bothering me?!"

The assistant adviser backs up and shields his head from the incoming flying lamp the emperor threw his way that just misses him.

"Umm.. Sir, we have many pending requests for the current economic situation of the alliance, and we need a plan for the current infrastructure situation, and our communication software is acting up and-"

"Enough!" The emperor said firmly with authority in his voice. "The Rose alliance can wait. They have no idea how long I've been planning this. They have no idea about the glory of Calondia. They have no idea!"

The assistant looked confused and didn't understand what the emperor was talking about. He had heard that the emperor was like this. Completely irrational and prone to spontaneous and random sparks of insanity. But it was another thing to see him in the flesh. With his golden, diamond studded robes, massive jewel-encrusted crown, and an unrealistically long cape that always got stuck in doorways. And of course his fuming, angry, constantly grunting look on his face.

"What are you talking about Sir? We have priorities. We have to deal with the economy and finishing off the remnants of the IQ rebellion. We can't have Calondia go gallivanting off into-"

During his speech though the floor creaked loudly and trembled; terror rushed through the assistants face. Of course.. The emperor had a fondness for trap doors when people were annoying him. And the assistant fell into an unknown pit that led to an unknown place, as no one had ever been seen again.

"These people, they never understand. They could never understand my feelings on-" However the emperor stopped in mid sentence as he noticed the assistant climbing up back out of the pit in the middle of the room.

"Uh Sir? I am terribly sorry but it seems you have never cleaned this pit out. It is filled with garbage and... well bodies from... is that Mr. Johnson? Is this where he went?"

The Emperor was puzzled, this had never happened before, he thought the pit was bottomless. Of course.. those nasty contractors had cheated him out! They claimed the pit to never end but here is his assistant standing right to his side again! What nerve!

"Well... Tell the Rose alliance I will deal with their problems... As I always do, once I complete my final objective.. Once I conquer my worst enemy! Britannia! They will die by my hands!" And with that said the Emperor stood up, turned around dramatically, shoulders squared, cape flying in the air, his crown shining gloriously, jewels glittering and reflecting the tiniest bit of sunlight entering the room. He felt invincible, nothing could stop him, not when he was at the peak of his power. He walked with an objective, a mission, and nothing could get in his way.

"Uh Sir? Sorry to bother you but... that hallway is under repair, you have to take the door behind me."

The emperor stopped, grimacing as he always does, turned around and reached for the trap door button on his desk.

"Uh... Sir? The trap door is... Well..."

"Silence!" the emperor shouted, he then reached for his phone and called his generals. "Yes, this is Mayor. Fuel up the bombers and ground forces! We are going to war!"

"Yes, Yes.... Yes I know we are at war with IQ. Yes.. I know. They are insignificant. I of course mean our greatest enemy. Yes.. Yes, I know. The other greatest enemy. Yes. Yes Britannia. Yes, okay good." He promptly hung up the phone, sat down again and leaned back in his chair. A slight smile formed on his face before he again frowned at the sight of his assistant.

The emperor waved him away so he could be by himself, moments like these needed to be treasured. And this was a great moment. He would finally get his just revenge.

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 2

9AEYwBz.png

Lelouch beginning his briefing 

Lelouch and his Knights watched their screens carefully as the impending invasion was on its way. This would do or die time. With one gesture Lelouch prepared all tv stations and radios to broadcast his message to his Empire while he still could. Assembling the Emperor's Guard he took the stage, this was his chance to rally his Empire in the wake of a dangerous foe. After a few moments of silence, he began. 

"People of Britannia! Once again our shores have arrived carrying with them another foe who we must sweep back into the Ocean. However, today the waves carry Calondian forces, a formidable foe unlike one we have fought in the past. These are people of war led by an Emperor of insanity. But, they are not people of Britannia, and their leader is not one of just nor strategic value as your own. Today I ask you, will you let these people fly their banner over your homes, slaughter your friends? Or is today the time to rise and show these people how a Britannian fights?! To Arms!"

"All Hail Britannia!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.