Rape Threat in Military Forces

Migraine d'al Braskia

Dear Alex and Moderators,

It simpy sickens me when a player use rape as a tactic of war instead of the harmonious and funny jokes involving it in Discord and occasionally in-game messages *cough*SpitF1ghter*cough*. Proudly presenting it in their nation`s ground force as a threat to Orbis.

The name is not appropriate and we all know P&W is filled with bad behaviour and everything bad. I`m sure Alex will not stand this behaviour any longer.

I accuse Helheim of infringing the game rules.

In-game Communication

All forms of in-game communication, including but not limited to, messaging, war declaration reasons, alliance announcements, leader, city, or nation names, and nation and alliance descriptions must be appropriate. Vulgar language, mean comments, Nazism or Nazi related names and titles, Terrorist organizations related names and titles etc. are not allowed and will result in your nation receiving a strike.

x0ncVe.jpg

Alex, please ban.

Edited by Migraine d'al Braskia

giphy.gif

The rule specifically says that a strike is the appropriate action here at most; spitf1ghter apparently had prior strikes and the latest thing was just plain his last chance.

As for this particular situation... you're really kinda reaching on this one.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Scarface you are incorrect. I was given one strike in the past my second day of the game before I knew the rules and then instantly banned Monday. This is far worse than the message I sent. He isnt reaching at all, either Rape reference is permitted or it isn't. And if it isn't then it is a bannable offense or it isn't. The rules need to be consistent. 

The previous strike wasn't related to rape. Yet he got an insta ban or two strikes at once, not sure which is the most saddening.

Alex must make his mind. Either give strikes as a warning to bad behaviour and let us correct it or purge the player base without a second thought.

Alex, please fix.

xoxo

giphy.gif

Id like to add Sheepy didnt even allow me to talk to him about it. He blocked me and banned me from the discord channel without the decency of discussing the offense with me. If he had given me a second strike  I would have cleaned up my jokes and stopped role playing in-game.  

• Moderators

Just a reminder that this is a non-discussion forum.

The only acceptable posters here are: the person making the report, the accused, someone providing evidence or staff.

Please see the rules for this particular subforum here: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hammer of the Bots

Nein, nein, nein! Don't derail the topic here. You read it all wrong, @Hodor.
We are the © AFRIKA KORPS. Largest multinational enterprise in Africa.

Not Nazi related at all. We embrace Girls und Panzer like it was El Alamein.

Edited by Migraine d'al Braskia
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

giphy.gif

• Alex locked this topic