How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

5 minutes ago, alyster said:

Them evil masterminds plotted Surfs Up just for stats.

I don't know if it was stats but it was for just fun. iirc it was posted earlier that it just to show a new paradigm where people could fight a short war with no real animosity involved and have a good time. I can point you to the DoW which also states something similar.

Although I'm not against both sides just white peacing after warring enough; might be a good note to end it. I just find it unrealistic to expect the other side to let you off without even doing an admission of defeat or surrender should you want peace sooner & the aggressor.

8 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Exactly. It was just for fun with zero stakes. No real divisions. You guys to like to roughhouse.

"You destroyed all of each other's infra in the first war. That's why we're so far behind in damages."

"Lol that first war was just playing around, no real damage was done."

Why is coalition B claiming both?

• Upvote 2

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

46 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

"You destroyed all of each other's infra in the first war. That's why we're so far behind in damages."

They can't remain consistent.  They constantly change or throw in different stories/"facts" because they know their entire premise is built on shady shit.

54 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

Do you enjoy wiping the drool from your chin each time you look in the mirror?

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

They can't remain consistent.  They constantly change or throw in different stories/"facts" because they know their entire premise is built on shady shit.

"Hello. i'm buorhann and I love going in circles"
Image result for car doughnuts

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You guys were willing to let Syndicate and all of those who entered on that front just fight Guardian/GoB if beneficial.

Yeah because T$ threatened that their entire sphere was going to get involved if we countered for them. Guardian/Grumpy was also of the belief they could handle it, so there was no reason to get involved there.

1 minute ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Yeah because T$ threatened that their entire sphere was going to get involved if we countered for them. Guardian/Grumpy was also of the belief they could handle it, so there was no reason to get involved there.

Well, the compromise I mentioned wouldn't have really mattered in the scheme of thing negatively for KETOG; since they'll probably take more damage from the war dragging on longer than if it was possible to get an agreement like it ending in 2 rounds for them.

Although that was just an example, if you guys really want it to end you'd maybe offer some kind of consssion like that; which ultimately doesn't really matter. Although it might have seemed like it at the moment. ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you enjoy wiping the drool from your chin each time you look in the mirror?

"Hello. i'm buorhann and I love going in circles"
Image result for car doughnuts

Ok, so, wait, NPO’s party line now is that Buo’s arguments are too consistent? 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Ok, so, wait, NPO’s party line now is that Buo’s arguments are too consistent? 

Neither of his replies had substance, don't expect him to contribute anything of note.

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

I for one am excited for what our new weeb overlords bring us. Welcome to PnW 

• "We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies and sacrifice all our allies. We’ll keep killing till there’s nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough"
  • "You'll never win"

4 hours ago, MRBOOTY said:

They don't contradict. I wrote a much longer post about this and it sort got brushed aside.

The war was started for fun on Chaos because the main target there was animosity towards considered not viable to hit at the time and there was a desire for war. There was no political basis for the war and it was openly said it was because Chaos knows how to have a good time and other alliances don't(basically us for not doing stuff). Chaos accepted the war and there was minimal antipathy aside from culture war incidents. The only alliance where considerable tension erupted was CoS who have Valinor binded to them and there was a specific incident there.  The damage was done yes, but it ended up being beneficial.

At one point, rumors of peace in the war began to circulate and it also became known the status of several Chaos alliances was in question and members had begun scouting new homes. Then magically the Rainbow screenshot was posted, and then with nothing to lose the people who dislike BK/Cov are actually able to hit further down than they could before due to loss of infra. Feigned outrage and indignation results and any supposed differences magically fade away. The Citadel leaks then revealed there were people mobilizing ahead of the screenshot.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

They don't contradict. I wrote a much longer post about this and it sort got brushed aside.

The war was started for fun on Chaos because the main target there was animosity towards considered not viable to hit at the time and there was a desire for war. There was no political basis for the war and it was openly said it was because Chaos knows how to have a good time and other alliances don't(basically us for not doing stuff). Chaos accepted the war and there was minimal antipathy aside from culture war incidents. The only alliance where considerable tension erupted was CoS who have Valinor binded to them and there was a specific incident there.  The damage was done yes, but it ended up being beneficial.

At one point, rumors of peace in the war began to circulate and it also became known the status of several Chaos alliances was in question and members had begun scouting new homes. Then magically the Rainbow screenshot was posted, and then with nothing to lose the people who dislike BK/Cov are actually able to hit further down than they could before due to loss of infra. Feigned outrage and indignation results and any supposed differences magically fade away. The Citadel leaks then revealed there were people mobilizing ahead of the screenshot.

Oh ok you meant no damages from a FA standpoint. That actually makes sense, thank you for clarifying. 

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Nonetheless I think that this is true too... and there does appear to have been a few slightly changing narratives being presented. 

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I didn't elaborate on everything from the start since no one was interested in hearing it. There was just an ongoing mischaracterization that I said TKR was the sole potential actor/target when the rationales of preventing the defeat of enough one side to avoid the freeing up of resources. were inclued from the start along with the repeated provocations. I have also always been honest about it being boring to sit out wars as well when talking to people in private. I have also stated that I have never considered the leak to be the genuine reason for KERTCHOGG's declaration. It was a merely a convenient excuse.

Edited by Roquentin

19 minutes ago, MRBOOTY said:

Oh ok you meant no damages from a FA standpoint. That actually makes sense, thank you for clarifying. 

Nonetheless I think that this is true too... and there does appear to have been a few slightly changing narratives being presented. 

I mean goalpost shifting and changing narratives has been a constant when most folks from KERTCHOGG posts, so that’s not the ideal come back one should use :P 

I mean we’ve said a lot of things and all of them have been similar in its implication. Seems more like you’re interested in selective reading and picking out specific portions to run on and when that fails pick up other parts of our argument and then calling it a shifting narrative. Most of our WoTs and statements on radio shows by me for example get reduced to the lowest/easiest understanding rather than actually listening/arguing over the central points/nuances. There’s been very few people who’ve attempted to do that so far. 

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Fixed it.

Aww so cute. Our actions have been consistent and defending our interests is always paramount. If there's a threat, we've always said, we'll hit. So here we are. 

A threat to your connection/plan with BK, yes, we know.

3 hours ago, Roquentin said:

There was just an ongoing mischaracterization that I said TKR was the sole potential actor/target when the rationales of preventing the defeat of enough one side to avoid the freeing up of resources. were inclued from the start along with the repeated provocations.

Uhhhhhhhh....  did you not read your own DoW?

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Uhhhhhhhh....  did you not read your own DoW?

I mentioned TKR was the one we heard was taking advantage but I never said TKR was going to do it on their own. Seems pretty weird to twist it into assumption of supernatural abilities on TKR's part.

Edited by Roquentin

2 hours ago, Roquentin said:

I mentioned TKR was the one we heard was taking advantage but I never said TKR was going to do it on their own. Seems pretty weird to twist it into assumption of supernatural abilities on TKR's part.

We don't have supernatural abilities? Damn I thought we did.

• Alex locked this topic