How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

44 minutes ago, Frawley said:

As I said on the VC in ONN, we are already trying to get GOONS and other sites to invade the game. And we are reaching out to old CN friends and enemies alike to let them know of PnW.

Drag as many people here as you can, I welcome the fresh blood, and the challenge.

GOONs? Don’t need to try getting everyone here, another incarnation of them is probably the last this place needs. :P

19 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Love you too, Keshav

Aww thx. Love the rest of your post, seems Mama Adrienne has trained you well.

Youre asking a pointed question that need not be answered. Had you asked how you could help integrate new players, you’d have got a proper answer. If you’re question basically amounts to NPO man bad, you’re going to get an answer deserving of said question.

Guest Curufinwe
25 minutes ago, Ripper said:

4k infra is insane. That's only for the hyper-rulers, like Thrax and the members of GOB. I know my place in this world, as you and Thanos do.

I think immediately building up Thrax to 4k infra per city is a great idea, so I strongly encourage you to pass that tophat around post haste.  It's important for hyper-rulers to keep up appearances after all.

Edited by Curufinwe

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

Aww thx. Love the rest of your post, seems Mama Adrienne has trained you well.

Youre asking a pointed question that need not be answered. Had you asked how you could help integrate new players, you’d have got a proper answer. If you’re question basically amounts to NPO man bad, you’re going to get an answer deserving of said question.

Well. I did offer at one point to help integrate the new players but that was ignored too. SO. I mean. I already said I'd help. So, point me to their introductions or whatever and let's get the party started.

Adrienne is my mom now? Probably better than my actual mother, buuuuuuuut, given my lax experience with actually dealing with her, I'm going off my own experience here. I guess I could have said it's more of just a Keshav thing, but given everyone penchants for lumping everyone into one, figured I'd learn from the crowd. Or are you saying that the words of one person don't reflect the opinions of the entire group? o.O

But I mean. Pointed or not. Still legitimate. If you guys had this power to suddenly summon a horde of new blood into the game, why not do it during peace time?

Still love you. We should go on a date sometime. I like beer, do you like beer?

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

3 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

I think immediately building up Thrax to 4k infra per city is a great idea, so I strongly encourage you to pass that tophat around post haste.  It's important for hyper-rulers to keep up appearances after all.

For a pleb... it looks like you know how things are done... Send your CV to my office. I will have a look at it on Monday.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to buy some more land at my cities so that I can make it for me easier to play golf. Let's talk about business later.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

So this is the Rights fabled ability to meme?

Didn't they meme a joke of a person into the whitehouse?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 minutes ago, Malal said:

Didn't they meme a joke of a person into the whitehouse?

First, Let me say that I am honored to finally get a malal quote.
Second, I'm only minuscule disappointed it wasn't a meme, but
Third, that same disappointment is massively balanced out by the trump joke.

I can't even argue against it. Because they did. They got a trash can elected as president.

And just for you @TheNG. ❤️

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
Little edit

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

31 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

First, Let me say that I am honored to finally get a malal quote.
Second, I'm only minuscule disappointed it wasn't a meme, but
Third, that same disappointment is massively balanced out by the trump joke.

I can't even argue against it. Because they did. They got a trash can elected as president.

And just for you @TheNG. ❤️

Less talking, more grabbing a rifle and shooting back. The Roqbot hordes won't defeat themselves, soldier!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Thread did me a good idea to maybe push along the creation of Kingsglaive sooner, just hitting up old some old friends or once loyals can maybe boost along when it would be worth making. 

If those who were pleading for me to return for one last hurrah in CN are serious, maybe I should if they’re all willing to create accounts here & help out. If they’re not willing to, then no point even giving CN another look or their requests I bother with. lol

Gold mine possibly to recruit new players. 

• Haha 1

Oh, well, that's a rather more intense statement than I'd anticipated. Don't you worry, your father and I will be having a long talk when he gets home. Self-esteem is very important for a growing boy.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

• Alex locked this topic