How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

1 minute ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

The moment it became convenient to do so.

Well if i've learned anything from the forums, i guess it comes with the job. It's a brave new world out there. BK is honest about it's slavery practices, Shifty posting logs relating to something actually somewhat relevant, and people now take Akuryo seriously at all. 

Times, they are a changin'. :P

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean, I'll gladly repudiate any NPO'er and Government official who posts with a serious intent to scorch the earth/disband and politically neuter alliances in public but that's a subjective standard I imagine. 

I’m completely skeptical of this based on what I’ve seen in your (as in coalition) chats.  Especially during the Knightfall conflict.

Its interesting that coalition b complains that their numbers would be better if us and choas didn't blow each other up first.  But I look around and lots of the nations trying to attack me are sitting on 14-20 improvements per city.  almost like you guys dumped all your infra to "hide" from us? 

If you guys want to take Grumpy down, come and get us, here is your chance to even out your stats.   I am not going to do your job for you, you want a piece of my guys you gotta come and get em.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I’m completely skeptical of this based on what I’ve seen in your (as in coalition) chats.  Especially during the Knightfall conflict.

Do tell me more? I'm yet to see BK/tCW argue for the disbandment of any of Coalition A alliances with serious intent. Throughout Knightfall, there was never a serious discussion on disbandment of alliances. I mean its something we haven't ever posted in public or privately pushed and I haven't seen it pushed. But if you have proof, feel free to bring it forward and I'll gladly repudiate those comments :) 

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Its interesting that coalition b complains that their numbers would be better if us and choas didn't blow each other up first.  But I look around and lots of the nations trying to attack me are sitting on 14-20 improvements per city.  almost like you guys dumped all your infra to "hide" from us? 

If you guys want to take Grumpy down, come and get us, here is your chance to even out your stats.   I am not going to do your job for you, you want a piece of my guys you gotta come and get em.

Lol that is an interesting spin but utterly pointless and silly. Our sales of infra was because we knew it'd be wrecked given we're eating beiges. So we might as well lose it. The NPO specifically compressed scores not because of GoB but given the range of 21+ cities and their larger numbers in coalition A in round 1. Since then we've gone upwards and sitting pretty at score ranges we were before the war. The same with the rest of the coalition.

With regards for coming for GoB. We are :) 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Roquentin said:

Before.  Some people wanted to avoid burning bridges with CoS so we were avoiding acting on it until it seemed to be fully playing out and we tried to honor those wishes until we felt it had reached critical mass. 

So you had actionable intel but didn't want to act on it.  But then felt it reached critical mass when you interfered with our war by attacking us?  Isn't that a little bit of a self-fulfilling   prophecy? 

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

So you had actionable intel but didn't want to act on it.  But then felt it reached critical mass when you interfered with our war by attacking us?  Isn't that a little bit of a self-fulfilling   prophecy? 

Didn't you know, somehow Chaos was going to attack N$O while already fighting BK/Cov.

Somehow.

I don't know how, but Adrienne is some kind of evil untrustworthy master mind.

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Didn't you know, somehow Chaos was going to attack N$O while already fighting BK/Cov.

Somehow.

Are you doubting her ability to be an evil untrustworthy mastermind because she's female?

Wow.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Somehow.

It's NPO mate. Don't waste your time. Their FA lives in parallel reality. 

npo.gif.f641113b0bb0f1c291ff0bf6b370bc8e 

2 hours ago, alyster said:

It's NPO mate. Don't waste your time. Their FA lives in parallel reality. 

npo.gif.f641113b0bb0f1c291ff0bf6b370bc8e 

Yeah its players like you and your toxicity that I enjoy rolling. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Y'all need to go out into the desert, take some peyote and go on a spirit journey. Something. Cuz y'all need some guidance from the great spirits.

Sounds both fun and educational.?

Although probably applies to most people posting on these forums, lol.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Sounds both fun and educational.?

Although probably applies to most people posting on these forums, lol.

If P&W players wish to go on a spiritual retreat, I might be willing to fund it. ?

• Like 2

Just now, Dio Brando said:

If P&W players wish to go on a spiritual retreat, I might be willing to fund it. ?

Hell yeah. Let's get go on an eye opening tour of the many natural beauties of this world

Edited by Pasky Darkfire
Pandas do not condne the illegal use f drugs.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

25 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Yeah, it's players like you and your toxicity that I enjoy rolling.

Haha come at me bruh. At least I don't go around calling BK slave owners and supporters and call for the disbandment of alliances. But I mean, yes, I'm toxic indeed! 

Also no thx for spiritual retreats :P Unless y'all want to join me at Dharamshala/Rishikesh/Haridwar ;) 

6 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Hell yeah. Let's get high and wander the desert/forests!

image0.png

image0.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of visiting lovely, picturesque villages. Pictured above is Edam, a peaceful and quiet place I visited a bit ago, about half an hour’s drive off of Amsterdam. Not so much a “spiritual” retreat as it would be a normal vacation, but I could always dress up as a weird religious leader to make it realistic. ? 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Also no thx for spiritual retreats :P Unless y'all want to join me at Dharamshala/Rishikesh/Haridwar

Explain what those are and I might consider.

7 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

I was thinking more along the lines of visiting lovely, picturesque villages. Pictured above is Edam, a peaceful and quiet place I visited a bit ago, about half an hour’s drive off of Amsterdam. Not so much a “spiritual” retreat as it would be a normal vacation, but I could always dress up as a weird religious leader to make it realistic.

We can go to Bruges. It's a Fairytale fricking City.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

We can go to Bruges. It's a Fairytale fricking City.

Yeah, that sounds great. 

(I’ll tap out of the conversation now, don’t think mods appreciate OOC chatter here.) 

I wouldn't be surprised if Pasky was that godfather dude, there can't be that many Dutch people in this game. 

Acadia flashbacks

Nevermind

32 minutes ago, Epi said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Pasky was that godfather dude, there can't be that many Dutch people in this game. 

Acadia flashbacks

Nevermind

Ya make one reference to a Dark Comedy movie staring Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleason and suddenly you're being accused of being some Dutch Godfather.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

image0.png

image0.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of visiting lovely, picturesque villages. Pictured above is Edam, a peaceful and quiet place I visited a bit ago, about half an hour’s drive off of Amsterdam. Not so much a “spiritual” retreat as it would be a normal vacation, but I could always dress up as a weird religious leader to make it realistic. ? 

My last adventure to Europe was a lot of fun, always wanted to see Amsterdam. So I'd be down for an adventure to get me out of my usual routine. :P

3 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

Yeah its players like you and your toxicity that I enjoy rolling. 

Sorry to interup your fantasy about Chaos rolling everyone. After 2 months of NPO explaining how black is white there is no other conclusion. 

• Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic