How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

19 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Sphinx, Aragorn and the operative portions of my rebuttal point to the same strain of logic. We aren't interested in opening peace talks, and are content continuing the war. If you want peace, send your terms through the official channels and the coalition will be alerted and respond as and when that offer is received. If the condition is we're not interested in peace, but if you are and hit us up, guilty as charged. 

I will try and state this once more and then I’ll give up. In no uncertain terms, it’s been stated here the condition of peace is our surrender. I’ve made it abundantly clear we are not entering into peace talks with that precondition.

20 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

PO has been net positive continuously since the 10th of July? The last couple of weeks, we've been killing roughly 5x planes of your coalition, in comparison to the planes lost by us. 

I literally conceded this point? I’m not sure who you’re arguing with?

21 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Given the damages done in Surfs Up and barely any rebuilding, that damage is something your coalition has eaten and hardly recovered from. Expecting us to cover that damage done is unrealistic and disingenuous, given there is nothing there to damage. 

I don’t think I’ve ever said anything about this? So how am I being disingenuous? You’re being very antagonistic in response to a very bland post dude.

23 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

NPO entered due to the credible threat of Chaos/TKR attempting to hit us, and we have no tools to keep them down if that happened. It isn't solely low whales with no infra. The insecurity you claim that we were worried of, is inherently false and based of your assumptions, that has no rational basis in our operational strategies. Low infra whales and dealing with them is something we've accounted for and don't mind. 

I’m on mobile but if your truly believe this I can provide logs and forum quotes to discredit the whale portion. I don’t doubt that NPO did feel like we were a credible threat. I don’t think anyone will convince you otherwise so I’ve not attempted to argue that. I have made narrow arguments because those are the arguments that are important to discuss. I’m not here to reopen toxic topics like these.

25 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Again if the precondition is when you're ready for peace, send your offer over, then guilty as charged. If there are any other specific conditions, I have heard of none.

I don’t know what else to say to this given in this thread preconditions were given and you keep switching your argument.

26 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

say the problem with that statement lies with your coalition in begetting this level of antagonism. We could have been better in answering the said provocations with lesser bravado and counter-threats but alas, when people are pushed with continuous threats of disbandment, rumours regarding reparations/breaking up spheres unilaterally/ punitive terms for some sort of revenge from Knightfall floats around, you wouldn't expect any good to come out of it. Just a couple of nights ago in the PnW discord channel, Akuryo basically flat out stated that the terms were going to be reps/ revenge terms from Knightfall on BK and co. Given that, and given when you were in a position of victory, to come out, with your very own leader calling for disbandment/salt the earth terms that have never really been denied up till last night by your 2IC and I imagine yourself, its hard to believe we'd have to be the "better" people. Like Roq said, when you were in a position of victory, your leaders publicly and privately have stated of wanting to go for the jugular. You have given us no reason to return those proclamations with good will and faith.

I’m sorry, but again, what do you think I’m doing in this thread? I’ve not been antagonistic until now because, and I genuinely mean this, I do not think you’re understanding what I’m saying.

I’m on my phone, but I just couldn’t see my words so wrongly misinterpreted. Forgive the brevity.

• Like 3

>we don’t do secret treaties

Uh, well, that is awfully interesting.  I’m guessing NPO moving in on Guardian/Grumpy, then later on TKR was just a huge coincidence then?

Or could it be that Roq wanted to maintain a healthy relation/contacts with BK?  Which I’ve had multiple references of (And one of which was posted publicly indirectly from a log drop).

We’ve already held arguments about why it wouldn’t make sense to move onto Syndicate/NPO after the war.  You also claim that you haven’t had any threats from KETOG side, but NPO and it’s current treaty ties struck us first.

So what is it, @Shadowthrone?

• Upvote 1

I'll just be brief, since Keshav's excellent post would outshine anything I would've done.

@Hodor

A white peace isn't going to happen, no matter how hard you try to argue your way around it. We don't care about the stats, it won't shift our view into conceding into a white peace which as far as I'm concerned makes the war pointless. Whilst I honestly don't want a long war, its not something I'll budge from. I'm perfectly contend to wait until you admit defeat and agree to come to the table.

Its simply because you don't want to admit you lost, its your prerogative if you want to choose that fight. But you're letting your pride get in the way of reality.  

Edited by Sphinx
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I will try and state this once more and then I’ll give up. In no uncertain terms, it’s been stated here the condition of peace is our surrender. I’ve made it abundantly clear we are not entering into peace talks with that precondition. 

If refusing to surrender and concede defeat is the hill you want to die on, that's your choice. We can't help you there.

I don’t think I’ve ever said anything about this? So how am I being disingenuous? You’re being very antagonistic in response to a very bland post dude.

I think he's referring to the rhetoric from Coalition A as a whole more than he's referring to you specifically here. The party line for weeks has been that Coalition B can't really win and the entire war is an exercise in delusion on our part because of the damage ratio, which is barely true at best and outright false at worst.

The strategy of getting two wars for the price of one was a sound one, to be sure, but the gimmicky accounting that plenty of people have tried to peddle along with it is quite silly.

I’m sorry, but again, what do you think I’m doing in this thread? I’ve not been antagonistic until now because, and I genuinely mean this, I do not think you’re understanding what I’m saying.

You personally have not been antagonistic in this thread, no. But Coalition A - an TGH in particular - has been (generally, not necessarily in this thread specifically).

Since you're government for TGH, it's assumed that your views are reflective of those of the alliance, and vice versa. And, since the only two people above you in the gov listing for TGH are Sketchy - the loudest proponent of "salting the earth" - and Buorhann - who has a radio show that he, you know, has used for many months to talk at length about the various ways he dislikes BK, NPO and their policies, among other things - it's not unreasonable to talk about antagonism here.

I’m on my phone, but I just couldn’t see my words so wrongly misinterpreted. Forgive the brevity.

No worries.

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>we don’t do secret treaties

Uh, well, that is awfully interesting.  I’m guessing NPO moving in on Guardian/Grumpy, then later on TKR was just a huge coincidence then?

Or could it be that Roq wanted to maintain a healthy relation/contacts with BK?  Which I’ve had multiple references of (And one of which was posted publicly indirectly from a log drop).

We’ve already held arguments about why it wouldn’t make sense to move onto Syndicate/NPO after the war.  You also claim that you haven’t had any threats from KETOG side, but NPO and it’s current treaty ties struck us first.

So what is it, @Shadowthrone?

We oriented N$O's foreign policy around fighting upper tier consolidation and collusion between minispheres when we formed it. Our hit against GOB and Guardian was an (ineffective) instance of the former. NPO's decision to go to war with TKR was both an instance of the latter - the context in which TKR and Coalition A were operating was one of collusion between two minispheres - and another plain, boring example of preempting an imminent threat.

So you're right, it's not a coincidence. The current situation gave us a chance to counteract the upper tier consolidation in KETOG, however unsuccessfully, and it enabled TKR to act, or rather, plan to act the way it did. It's just not the coincidence you're making it out to be.

5 minutes ago, Edward I said:

If refusing to surrender and concede defeat is the hill you want to die on, that's your choice. We can't help you t

6 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I'll just be brief, since Keshav's excellent post would outshine anything I would've done.

@Hodor

A white peace isn't going to happen, no matter how hard you try to argue your way around it. We don't care about the stats, it won't shift our view into conceding into a white peace which as far as I'm concerned makes the war pointless. Whilst I honestly don't want a long war, its not something I'll budge from. I'm perfectly contend to wait until you admit defeat and agree to come to the table.

Its simply because you don't want to admit you lost, its your prerogative if you want to choose that fight. But you're letting your pride get in the way of reality.  

Yea see this is all I’m arguing. I’m glad you understand. I thought I was being clear. I’ve never said we aren’t stubborn, I’ve just said that there is a precondition to peace talks and I’ve been told repeatedly there aren’t...

7 minutes ago, Edward I said:

You personally have not been antagonistic in this thread, no. But Coalition A - an TGH in particular - has been (generally, not necessarily in this thread specifically).

Yes, but if the argument to me making an attempt at passive dialogue is to say we’ve never made an attempt to act in good faith means you’re never going to accept an attempt as I’ve made here.

8 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Yea see this is all I’m arguing. I’m glad you understand. I thought I was being clear. I’ve never said we aren’t stubborn, I’ve just said that there is a precondition to peace talks and I’ve been told repeatedly there aren’t...

Yes, but if the argument to me making an attempt at passive dialogue is to say we’ve never made an attempt to act in good faith means you’re never going to accept an attempt as I’ve made here.

Firstly even if we did have preconditions you don't know what they are so how can you judge the viability of any potential peace talks. Our point is peace talks are when the side that has lost asks for a discussion on what the opposing side wants. If you don't like what we offer you can always walk away, like you did in the 69DW. But the simple fact is you refuse to even acknowledge the need for talks shows you don't want to accept anything short of a white peace, which we've already established since we're confident in our position as a coalition isn't in our interests to accept and is thus a non-starter. So as a result its you whose chosen to have a potential "perma-war", not us.

Edited by Sphinx
typo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

I do accept it. This exchange has been quite nice. But a non-executive member of NPO government talking to a non-executive member of TGH government won't change the tenor of the relations between our alliances or our coalitions, no matter how polite or accommodating we are here. The substance of what's been said far more often, in far more contexts, by more important people than us is that Roquentin and Keshav are hypocrites and liars whose actions are breaking the game, and that Buorhann and Sketchy have, together, been toxic, hostile, and deliberately obtuse about the way minispheres can reasonably be expected to function.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

Firstly even if we did have preconditions you don't know what they are so how can you judge the viability of any potential peace talks. Our point is peace talks are when the side that has lost asks for a discussion on what the opposing side wants. If you don't like what we offer you can always walk away, like you did in the 69DW. But the simple fact is you refuse to even acknowledge the need for talks shows you don't want to accept anything short of a white peace, which we've already established since we're confident in our position as a coalition isn't in our interests to accept and is thus a non-starter. So as a result its you whose chosen to have a potential "perma-war", not us.

I guess we have different definitions of what a precondition is.

2 minutes ago, Edward I said:

I do accept it. This exchange has been quite nice. But a non-executive member of NPO government talking to a non-executive member of TGH government won't change the tenor of the relations between our alliances or our coalitions, no matter how polite or accommodating we are here. The substance of what's been said far more often, in far more contexts, by more important people than us is that Roquentin and Keshav are hypocrites and liars whose actions are breaking the game, and that Buorhann and Sketchy have, together, been toxic, hostile, and deliberately obtuse about the way minispheres can reasonably be expected to function.

I’m the head of FA for TGH...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hodor said:

And I'm one of NPO's FA gov members. But the four other people I mentioned are the ones who outrank us in our respective alliances and are the ones who have explicitly identified one another as problems.

How TGH wants to govern itself is its business, but don't expect us to take your word or your tone over those of Buorhann and Sketchy when they clearly outrank you. Unless they change their tune or you're empowered at their expense, we're going to keep listening to them when they claim that everything we say in public is a lie and the correct course of action is to salt the earth.

Edited by Edward I

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
11 minutes ago, Hodor said:

So are TGH open to peace talks? 

54 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

48 minutes ago, Hodor said:

To be clear, I am using the dictionary definition (which hilariously uses precondition for peace as its example sentence.)

precondition.png

So if we are told our surrender is the only way talks can occur, that perfectly fits the definition.

1 hour ago, Sphinx said:

@Hodor

"Keshav's excellent post". hahaha. Good one. Getting a good chuckle out of Hodor assuming good faith, too. Poor guy.

The war was pointless from the start: wasn't our side that wanted it. But it's nice to see you admitting you want to force terms instead of having a white peace, especially considering how much your alliance has leaned on your coalition to bail you out of your own leak and failed try at making a curbstomp. There's really no incentive for our side to take terms from you as far as I can see, because with how your coalition has behaved we stand more to gain from keeping all of you from making revenue: bear in mind, more of you than there are of us, and we have people who are still up economically and you do not. Forcing terms requires either leverage or faith, and you don't really have either.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Like 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

2 hours ago, Malal said:

The picture is gone, but TS was not named in it. It was a generic "enemies of npo" type deal.

You feel free to deal with Partisan on this one. I'll just be over here baffled that you think bringing up some CN crap from like 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the present war and happened when I wasn't FA gov is a good idea, or at all a sensible thing to discuss. I mean I know you're you, but still, wow.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I will also tell you as pointed out earlier, we're a coalition, send your offer to the coalition and let us discuss it. If you're point is there will be no negotiations ever, that's on you. If Sphinx wants your surrender, he can bring it up and it'll be discussed as with any proposal put forth by you. The coalition and its representatives decide. Until and unless Sphinx is the sole representative of our entire coalition, as declared by the entire coalition, there isn't really much of a debate. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

You literally mentioned in the portion I quoted and wrote that response for, that we would never flip damages. I outlined extensively why the metric you seem to be using, fails to take into account damage already been done, and that if that's the metric you're expecting us to go off, how it's fundamentally flawed. I doubt the tone of the post was antagonistic by any means. But I mean, if that's the response I get, I'll have to live with it. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I’m on mobile but if your truly believe this I can provide logs and forum quotes to discredit the whale portion. I don’t doubt that NPO did feel like we were a credible threat. I don’t think anyone will convince you otherwise so I’ve not attempted to argue that. I have made narrow arguments because those are the arguments that are important to discuss. I’m not here to reopen toxic topics like these.

Go for it. Being involved in the planning and execution of this war to some extent, I can point out that the material you have does not really discredit the whale portion. Our arguments against low infra whales are two fold and depends on the context itself. If we were awaiting to be struck by the low infra whales later on in the war, with no support, it'd be problematic. But if we used our position to hit them first and attempt to control, we'll be where we are today. But to argue that somehow low infra whales is the sole motivator for our entrance in the war, is easy enough, it doesn't cover our reason for the war entirely. If reopening discussions on our CB is toxic, fair enough, but I fail to see how that really is a toxic discussion to be had. But I guess it's a tangent to the main thrust of your argumentation. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I don’t know what else to say to this given in this thread preconditions were given and you keep switching your argument.

I haven't switched my argument. I've always maintained, if you want peace, send your offer to the coalition. The coalition will decide and respond. You're hiding under the umbrella of but "Sphinx said this, so I can't open negotiations." I'm pointing out, that logic is inherently flawed. Sphinx is a leader, and is one of the multiple leaders within a big-tent coalition, of different view points and designs on peace. If/when you decide to open the negotiations with the coalition as a whole, depending on where/when it starts, I imagine you'll have the process in place accordingly. Given that the negotiations haven't officially begun and heck we haven't even begun to seriously consider it, I find your argument here a grasp at best. 

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

No I thin you missed the point. You made a comment on antagonism. I pointed out where, why and how I see it take root and pointed out that both sides are at fault. But the focus of my argument lay in the fact that if you want it to end, there's a lot you can look at what your coalition has done to push that levels of antagonism, and feel free to point out where we've done it. Starting from there, one could go forward and transact an agreement on how to break that cycle. Or was it just an off the cuff remark on antagonism, without understanding how your alliance leader, and quite a few coalition mates have had a large role in the present level of antagonistic feelings here. If you read my post, I never pointed a finger at you, but pointed a myriad of instances from your side of the web. I did so, to respond in earnest to what seemed a serious set of posts, giving you due respect for the same. 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Let's break this down into its constituent threads. 

NPO's switch from Guardian/GoB was in a large part due to the threat we faced from Chaos/TKR. The tS/HS/NPO hit on Guardian/GoB was to damage them given how they were continuously above the fray. The specific NPO expansion is because we believed in the threat Chaos/TKR was to the NPO. 

I'm looking forward to that log dump if you'd please. If I'm here to solely protect BK, it'd have been a much easier war declaration. Given different circumstances, I could see us watching BK burn and doing nothing, but given the lack of faith/trust we have in Adrienne/TKR's word at this point, that option was in and off itself weak at best, and when we received what information we did, we acted.  I mean I've repeated that a few posts here in this thread. At the end of the day as Roq pointed it out, you don't like our reason for entering and therefore refuse to believe it. Fine with us, but doesn't change our reason for entering nonetheless. 

I mean, we expanded the war to TKR solely. If we're getting really technical here, KT/TGH hit us from that expansion. I'm not complaining about it, but to claim we specifically hit KT/TGH/Empyrea would not be entirely true either. 

18 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

"Keshav's excellent post". hahaha. Good one. Getting a good chuckle out of Hodor assuming good faith, too. Poor guy.

I mean if doing my best to explain in detail to Hodor's posts is somehow not good faith, I have no idea what would convince you. But I mean you have spent most of this war trying to portray Roq/myself as deranged liars, so I doubt I should expect anything better from you. 

With regards to the actual wording, don't think it mentioned tS, but enemies of the Order, but I'll try searching for it through the archives to give you a factual response regarding the post. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

You feel free to deal with Partisan on this one. I'll just be over here baffled that you think bringing up some CN crap from like 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the present war and happened when I wasn't FA gov is a good idea, or at all a sensible thing to discuss. I mean I know you're you, but still, wow.

1. You have consistently attacked NPO's CB

2. You publicly defended that CB I linked despite it being less valid than NPO's current one

3. Just because something happened yesterday doesn't mean it's irrelevant. In fact, hypocrisy and double standards are always relevant. By your logic we shouldn't judge people on their actions which is literally retarded.

Either accept that GW5 was a bullshit CB and since you defended it you therefor have no grounds to criticize NPO's current CB or publicly admit you're untrustworthy and sit down and shut up so people who are morally consistent can debate properly.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
47 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Please, PLEASE, tell me you're not this dense... Just read my posts.

So you admit you lost as that seems the only way forward.

Frankly we will just have to agree to disagree about whether you are doing as well as you claim. But I find it highly ironic that many of same people who now suggest white peacing a defensive war is unacceptable, pointedly refused anything other than white peace when they more decisively lost their own aggressive war.

Don't worry though, whatever happens we won't be begging for a participation trophy ;)

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

6 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean if doing my best to explain in detail to Hodor's posts is somehow not good faith, I have no idea what would convince you. But I mean you have spent most of this war trying to portray Roq/myself as deranged liars, so I doubt I should expect anything better from you.

Helps when your reason for entering on my ally is a deranged lie. :P

4 minutes ago, Malal said:

1. You have consistently attacked NPO's CB

2. You publicly defended that CB I linked despite it being less valid than NPO's current one

3. Just because something happened yesterday doesn't mean it's irrelevant. In fact, hypocrisy and double standards are always relevant. By your logic we shouldn't judge people on their actions which is literally retarded.

Either accept that GW5 was a bullshit CB and since you defended it you therefor have no grounds to criticize NPO's current CB or publicly admit you're untrustworthy and sit down and shut up so people who are morally consistent can debate properly.

1) Yes.

2) I didn't agree it was less valid: in fact, you characterized it as the whole reason for that war, which was already untrue.

3) Sure, but see 2). You're bringing up 3 year old CN stuff and calling me retarded. I think I'll just block you.

I'll note here though. That whole thing was a mess, and it ended with, at least as I saw it, Roq really cooling it with the references to CN, and that was something I appreciated and gave him credit for. So even if you weren't way off base, I think it's counterproductive to bring up, since no one needs to think about that dumb game.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax

~ William S. Burroughs

Just now, Spaceman Thrax said:

Shit, unders got me in a bind. Wait a minute, I've got it! I'll just say I'm gonna block him, that'll definitely disprove his assertion that I'm a blatant and untrustworthy hypocrite and will show everyone that I'm still capable of arguing in good faith despite this entire thread being proof I'm actually not. 

• Downvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

snip

I get what you’re saying now. It was really confusing to be honest, but your added context helps.

7 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

So you admit you lost as that seems the only way forward.

This is why we need to wear helmets, ladies and gentlemen.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

we have people who are still up economically and you do not.

Do you though? Aside from some low tier guys who I'm sure are making bank, there's precisely one unrolled big nation left in all of Chaos. Unless of course you're talking about the survivors in Rose and GoB, who I'm sure will be happy to fund your rebuilds since you guys are all one big happy family!

But sure, the bumblers who couldn't even win the whale tier after a couple weeks are definitely keeping us all down economically. Whatever helps you sleep better Thrax. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

12 minutes ago, CandyShi said:

As for the “threat to you guys if BK goes down”... Tell me why you would think that? You really think the members of our coalition would tolerate 5 months (assuming 1 + 2 + 2) of continuous war? Going into the school year AND college application season? That’s stupid. 

You're already on month 3 and your side has refused to offer peace despite your stats looking so good so apparently yes they can lmfao

Either a. Your sides propaganda about stats mattering is correct and your gov is refusing to offer peace despite the daily net damages having shifted to our side two weeks ago and is therefor keeping you guys into a war for longer than necessary on purpose, proving that they are more then willing to do what you claim they wouldn't do.

or b. Your sides propaganda is wrong and you're actually losing and we're refusing to grant you peace until we kill all the whales. However, if this was the case, your side hasn't offered terms of surrender yet so that must mean it's actually a and 100% on your gov for not trying to end the war.

(tbh, I honestly don't read much on the owf, but as of a few weeks ago your side was still claiming they were winning because of stats, idk if they are still arguing that point but I feel like they still are. If, in the slim chance I am wrong, they are claiming that they want to end the war and it's our fault because we want to kill all the whales then yes I am evil and it's 100% my fault that the war is being prolonged both you and your whales are welcome)

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guest Curufinwe
29 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Do you though? Aside from some low tier guys who I'm sure are making bank, there's precisely one unrolled big nation left in all of Chaos. Unless of course you're talking about the survivors in Rose and GoB, who I'm sure will be happy to fund your rebuilds since you guys are all one big happy family!

But sure, the bumblers who couldn't even win the whale tier after a couple weeks are definitely keeping us all down economically. Whatever helps you sleep better Thrax. 

Well Azaghul is only running 1.1k infra per city, so they'll have to really jack the taxes on him if they expect him to subsidize the entire Chaos war effort and rebuild.  Maybe he means Rose?  They only have one unengaged guy left across their entire sphere too, but Belisarius is rocking 3.6k infra per city, so he'd definitely be a better source of income for Chaos.  Unless he's saying that the less than two dozen remaining whales in GOB and Guardian are going to be paying for Chaos' war effort and rebuild, but that would be weird because (as has repeatedly been stated) they're separate spheres that only came together this one time.   

3 hours ago, Malal said:

The picture is gone, but TS was not named in it. It was a generic "enemies of npo" type deal.

You lost the war. Your opinion is invalid.

Also:

We have however, come into posession of a leaked screenshot from NPO communications today. The screenshot in question shows the cropped chimaera log along with a rallying cry to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO's vast membership. An ideological war is supposedly about to start and parties (read: t$) have threatened to run NPO out of the game. (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) NPO members are instructed to join PW NPO members for the sole purpose of bolstering PW NPO for this ideological showdown. The only proof given for the supposed threat is the cropped log:

blurredlines.png

A few things are to be noted:

1. The post in question omits that Chimaera holds no sway over t$ government, and is but a member.

2. The cropped out of context log frames Chimaera- portraying him to be threatening Pacifica

3. This threat is then used to rally around.

4. Future war is implied.

Screenshot isn't available anymore, but it was clear the subject of that screenshot was tS. It's even alluded to in our post.

Are you trying to frame me, friend?

os9LcJK.gif

• Alex locked this topic