How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

On 7/17/2019 at 3:21 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

NPO entered the war on my birthday. It was the best birthday present they’ve ever given me, and frankly it’s sad when you feel that war isn’t something to celebrate and have fun with. I mean, who doesn’t play games on their birthday? Sad people is who.

Why would I want a reminder of all that I lost on my birthday? Of course I'm going to play video games: just video games that aren't PnW.

6 hours ago, JesterTheSheep said:

Why would I want a reminder of all that I lost on my birthday? Of course I'm going to play video games: just video games that aren't PnW.

All that you lost? What's to lose, infrastructure? Resources? Mate if you're not having fun with P&W then you sincerely should re-evaluate why you're playing it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kalev60 said:

Back to OP, as stated in another recently locked topic many think war mechanics are "broken" allowing for long ass global wars, while I think that is true to a large degree, leaders/people are "broken" also- grudges, delusional thinking of equalising the "damage gap", more damage done being the only thing deciding the winner, soon there be harsh reps, willingness to drag shit on in hopes the other side looses more members then you, meaningless or not a treat alliances getting hit just because lulzs, unwilligness to put your membership first and give diplomacy a chance, stubbornly demanding ludicrious shit from the loosing side as peaceterms, neutralism similar to racisism only directed at neutrals, huge egos just not able to let shit go, hegemony building 

The definition of toxic. 

On 8/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, AkAk said:

The definition of toxic. 

Mate you realise that's Kalev right? He's almost 101% trolling you, or drunk....... or both.

19 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Sad part is, his own leader is one of the worst about it.

Pot calling the kettle black.

I don't think I'm that toxic. ;,p 

Edited by Sphinx

23 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Sad part is, his own leader is one of the worst about it.

Gonna have to call this one out actually, Sphinx isn't anywhere near the worst. Unless you're making the point that the leader in question is actually Roq or Leo. In which case double burn ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

13 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Gonna have to call this one out actually, Sphinx isn't anywhere near the worst. Unless you're making the point that the leader in question is actually Roq or Leo. In which case double burn ?

I mean there's only 3 real options for it anyway, so. The guy screaming perma war as loud as he can regardless of the negative effects to the entire game, seems like a good choice to me.

Besides, a real general wanting to restore his military honor wouldn't want to be bailed out anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Akuryo said:

I mean there's only 3 real options for it anyway, so. The guy screaming perma war as loud as he can regardless of the negative effects to the entire game, seems like a good choice to me.

Besides, a real general wanting to restore his military honor wouldn't want to be bailed out anyway.

Right, so Leo/Roq. Gotcha. :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

14 hours ago, Akuryo said:

You do realise those screaming perma war publicly have literally been Scarf, and Sketchy who claims to want to salt the earth, and watch us burn etc. 

We've never said that, and no one in our coalition has publicly come out with the idea of perma war lol. 

1 hour ago, Shadowthrone said:

You do realise those screaming perma war publicly have literally been Scarf, and Sketchy who claims to want to salt the earth, and watch us burn etc. 

We've never said that, and no one in our coalition has publicly come out with the idea of perma war lol. 

Ohh_noo.JPG

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

29 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Ohh_noo.JPG

tenor.gif

inb4 that one doesnt count because akuryo bad or sphinx was drunk. 

Glad he left on his own, boy never ponied up the logs he promised. I don't rent for free. >:(

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Ohh_noo.JPG

tenor.gif

I mean I can't speak for @Sphinx, but the NPO and BK haven't argued for perma-war and I don't think there has been a serious discussion within the coalition about peace yet lol. But I mean, sure, if you wan't to keep arguing that Roq/Leo argued for perma-war, I'd call bullshit.

But given how Sketchy/Scarf and a loud bunch from KERTCHOGG wanted to salt the earth and have us disband/killed, I doubt there's much sympathy for a quick/easy end to the war right away :v 

Edited by Shadowthrone

31 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean I can't speak for @Sphinx, but the NPO and BK haven't argued for perma-war and I don't think there has been a serious discussion within the coalition about peace yet lol. But I mean, sure, if you wan't to keep arguing that Roq/Leo argued for perma-war, I'd call bullshit. But given how Sketchy/Scarf and a loud bunch from KERTCHOGG wanted to salt the earth and have us disband/killed, I doubt there's much sympathy for a quick/easy end to the war right away :v 

@Akuryo @Pasky Darkfire  Aku you should realise by now not to take what I say on the RON server (Unless its clearly marked as official) to heart. I love shit talking on that server, especially with you, which you should obviously know. Also the difference between what I said and what Scarf and Sketchy said, is their intent towards who they directed it to. S&S, were clearly directing their talk of 'disbanding us' towards anyone even remotely close to BK/NPO, which happens to include the entire coalition to some degree. I merely spoke of Aku's group and those tied with them, (That doesn't include Chaos or KETOG etc) which is a small portion of your side. Regardless I've got no interest in seeing an alliance disband (After all Orion has a loan with you, why would I want a customer to disband?). But considering this is attempt number 4001 of KERCHTOGG trying to sway the narrative, gotta give you guys brownie points for trying. Looking forward to seeing what new topic attempt number 4002 will be.

The war's still very fun for my members and I, so we're continuing for however long we need to secure victory.

Edited by Sphinx
Fixes
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

I mean I can't speak for @Sphinx, but the NPO and BK haven't argued for perma-war and I don't think there has been a serious discussion within the coalition about peace yet lol. But I mean, sure, if you wan't to keep arguing that Roq/Leo argued for perma-war, I'd call bullshit.

But given how Sketchy/Scarf and a loud bunch from KERTCHOGG wanted to salt the earth and have us disband/killed, I doubt there's much sympathy for a quick/easy end to the war right away :v 

Hey. Don't be shifting goalposts here. You said no one on your side.

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

no one in our coalition has publicly come out with the idea of perma war lol. 

See? Right here. Which was false. Don't try to ruin my Gotcha post with your shenanigans

I know I've seen Leo say it somewhere. But I can't remember and don't care enough to search. Roq.. Well. The only people I'd assume Roq wants to perma-war is TKR. So, I'll chalk that one up to whatever.
giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

@Akuryo @Pasky Darkfire  Aku you should realise by now not to take what I say on the RON server (Unless its clearly marked as official) to heart. I love shit talking on that server, especially with you should obviously know. Also the difference between what I said and what Scarf and Sketchy said, is their intent towards who they directed it to. S&S, were clearly directing their talk of 'disbanding us' towards anyone even remotely close to BK/NPO, which happens to include the entire coalition to some degree. I merely spoke of Aku's group and those tied with them, (That doesn't include Chaos or KETOG etc) which is a small portion of your side. Regardless I've got no interest in seeing an alliance disband (After all Orion has a loan with you, why would I want a customer to disband?). But considering this is attempt number 4001 of KERCHTOGG trying to sway the narrative, gotta give you guys brownie points for trying. Looking forward to seeing what new topic attempt number 4002 will be.

#IStandWithNorthPoint

• Like 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

2 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Hey. Don't be shifting goalposts here. You said no one on your side.

See? Right here. Which was false. Don't try to ruin my Gotcha post with your shenanigans

I know I've seen Leo say it somewhere. But I can't remember and don't care enough to search. Roq.. Well. The only people I'd assume Roq wants to perma-war is TKR. So, I'll chalk that one up to whatever.
giphy.gif

Let's break it up shall we, now that Sphinx cleared up what he said?

No one on our side has *seriously* argued for perma war, or disbanding alliances here in public or in private on our coalition servers. Here is Sketchy publicly announcing with serious intent that he's out to kill BK/NPO and anyone tied to us:

sketchysoon.JPG&key=dd362b0a8270040dca79

Not only did he post that with serious intent, he even got upvoted and support from folks with regards to his intent. Then there is the Scarfalot meltdown thread where he claims we're literal cancer and need to die to save the game. 

I ask you to pull posts of equivalent nature of intent from either Roq/ Leo (specifically mentioned by Scarf and Aku a few posts above) or any specific coalition leader who has argued for the same with the same serious intent portrayed above. I'd say you'd find nada. If you do, then those coalition leaders won't have my support, and I'll let them know in private that being shitheads with the intent of disbanding alliances is not something that'd have my support. 

With regards to assuming that Roq or Leo wants to perma-war anyone is funny. I doubt Roq and the NPO has ever had any intention in perrma-warring TKR lol. The only alliance we did ever seriously consider perma-warring was BK back during Silent. Alas, here we are a couple of years later. 

29 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Source needed of a high gov claiming this please.

• Alex locked this topic