How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

2 hours ago, Epi said:

I mean, there was a particular policy Citadel adopted just prior to this war, readily available and stated publicly many, many times. If you guys hit Covenant and not Bk, they wouldn't have entered, if you guys had hit Cam, they wouldn't have entered. Elijah almost undoubtedly knew that if Cov was hit Bk was entering. It was a conscious decision not to fight in this global and not to stand with the blob.

That didn't surprise me, it pissed covenant off. You guys had your conditions for them not entering, it's your own fault that they did. It's just bad business <> You didn't want to give Bk the chance to blitz and you traded all of Citadel entering for the first hit. Was it worth it?

And ik you guys, there's a prob a hundred messages between you and Citadel telling them to stay out and giving them excuses. But if they didn't enter this, their word/ties would've been worth nothing. And we all know how people forgive and forget in PnW :P 

I actually am not aware if we have a "hundred messages" or not with Citadel leadership.  We fully expected Citadel to enter despite our means to not preempt them.  We just decided to give them the option to do so.  Our intentions were very clear, we were to punish the ones who were behind the plot.  Now we know where Citadel stands.

Otherwise we also would've hit Syndicate and NPO, but they were simply implicated in the plot and not confirmed (Granted both of them did say they had no idea of it, but considering other logs show NPO were definitely entering with or without Syndicate to help BK for various reasons - I'm pretty sure Roq and other NPO folks simply lied to us).

As for "was it worth it"?  lol, of course it was.  So much was revealed through this conflict.

(Sidenote, as Vlad mentioned to me:  BK has never won a war without Syndicate assistance, lol)

>Listen to Elijah

You're joking, right?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2

I also remember later Elijah edited posts where he said he didn’t plan to keep the BK treaty, although he later edited all the posts he spoke of it when deciding to keep it. So he was kind of conflicted on it I guess.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

other logs show NPO were definitely entering with or without Syndicate to help BK for various reasons - I'm pretty sure Roq and other NPO folks simply lied to us).

Lol what? There was never a plot with Covenant and co with the NPO or any agreement of sort. Our entrance was dictated by the TKR information. We've gone round and round with regards to that, but yeah that is why we entered when we did. If there was a secret agreement, we'd have entered on day one, and not waited for what almost 10 days? xD 

• Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Lol what? There was never a plot with Covenant and co with the NPO or any agreement of sort. Our entrance was dictated by the TKR information. We've gone round and round with regards to that, but yeah that is why we entered when we did. If there was a secret agreement, we'd have entered on day one, and not waited for what almost 10 days? xD 

From the looks, BK seemed confident in winning with it's swarms, which is why NPO didn't come in at first, then only coming in after they knew it would've been lost without NPO.

Now, I'm not saying it was coordinated, but that seems to be the only logical way of saying this agreement would play out. 

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November. About 3 months away & easy date to remember if there are still combatants fighting until white peace, think both sides can white peace then & still have made it last long enough nobody will soon forget it.6

Although I doubt BK will keep everyone at war that long. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

From the looks, BK seemed confident in winning with it's swarms, which is why NPO didn't come in at first, then only coming in after they knew it would've been lost without NPO.

Now, I'm not saying it was coordinated, but that seems to be the only logical way of saying this agreement would play out. 

Lol fam that is such a reach. BK was on the defensive, and from day one was losing lol. There was no agreement, and our entrance was due to our reasons ad not because of needing to "defend" BK from a loss. 

But gotta keep finding ways of spin no?

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Lol fam that is such a reach. BK was on the defensive, and from day one was losing lol. There was no agreement, and our entrance was due to our reasons ad not because of needing to "defend" BK from a loss. 

But gotta keep finding ways of spin no?

Like I said, I don't believe this narrative, and Leo having his ego. I'd see him thinking he could win. 

Also, had I been BK I could see myself winning, two blocs that've been at war with one another hitting a fully capable sphere doesn't sound like a complete possible failure, my idea NEVER implied that BK was winning, I said I FIGURE they THOUGHT they COULD win WITHOUT you. I never for once said anything about anybody winning. 

Obviously BK was losing, lol. 

48 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’ll see how many nukes I save up if I buy 1 each day of the war. 36 now, but wouldn’t be surprised to have over 100 by then.:P

Basically what I'm gonna start doing as well ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

The TKR information from months ago and that predated the both supposed split of IQ and large-scale military losses by TKR? That information? The information that even if it were relevant (which it very much never was nor could have been) still doesn't actually disprove (and indeed provides fairly compelling evidence towards the existence of) a paperless tie to BK?

Or perhaps you mean the logs that clearly show an anonymous source describe how there were no plans to hit NPO or syndicate? Even after Syndicate declared war on two of our coalition partners? Attacks that were clearly promised, by your allies, to be isolated from the main war and wouldn't be expanded on by you? A promise that you broke? That information?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Although I doubt BK will keep everyone at war that long. 

Meanwhile in Camelot's Britannia: The war will be over by Christmas

3 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I hope you mean Christmas 2020.

Coalition B wont have any members left by Christmas 2020 with the rate you get both alliances and people to leave you ?

8 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

My dear radio partner,

There is a difference between adding a spin to the truth and lying.

Taking the path of telling the truth would look much better on you.

Best wishes.

Forever Yours,

Kev

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

26 minutes ago, alyster said:

Coalition B wont have any members left by Christmas 2020 with the rate you get both alliances and people to leave you ?

What? If you're accusing me of being in Coalition B, then I suggest you peep my alliance, kemosabe. I'm in Chaos. XD

As for all the alliances and people leaving them. Good. Jobs done when they disband. I'm willing to make the 100 years war look like a day trip to Disneyland.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

11 hours ago, Shadowthrone said:

No.  Are you sure you’re included in all the talks that occurred?

The hang up you folks had was with Syndicate and House Stark.  Had that not occurred, you would have entered in sooner than 10 days.

1 hour ago, JesterTheSheep said:

It doesn't matter how long it lasts, because if it goes any longer than the end of July, I'm peacing out. I am not fighting a war on my birthday. That's just sad.

Who are you?

1 hour ago, Dio Brando said:

The guy who's calling us fascists in private messages.

Well. Pack it in, boys. You've been outed Dio. lmao.

3 hours ago, JesterTheSheep said:

It doesn't matter how long it lasts, because if it goes any longer than the end of July, I'm peacing out. I am not fighting a war on my birthday. That's just sad.

The trash takes itself out then.

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

20 hours ago, Buorhann said:

In that, you're literally going the same path that "Vanguard" did before they also "disbanded".

You've yet to show anything to prove it wrong.  In fact, a representative of yours basically admitted to it.

It's also odd that, while you weren't in the initial plot against KETOG/Chaos (Therefore you weren't hit), that your bloc pretty much doubled down with joining alongside with it.  All through a single treaty chain.

First of all, "y'all" really "like" "quotes". Vanguard was a "thing", and they did disband.

Second, we haven't "shown anything" in our short existence, other than that we're reasonably loyal allies and that we're not horrific at clicking 'declare war' buttons and selecting the right drop-down menus at the right time in the right order for just long enough.

Don't get it twisted, joining a defensive war for an ally is not "doubling down" on your plot narrative; that's doing what an ally does.

Finally, the "single treaty chain" in your words = a bloc-wide treaty to BK, as you'll gather from BK's AA page; Yakuza just holds the tie for cleanliness of the web.

Cut us some slack dawg, and in the meantime, see if you can muzzle Justin and Scarfalot. Their FA "nous" makes you guys look simple-minded <- how you use quotes the right way.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JesterTheSheep said:

NPO entered the war on my birthday. It was the best birthday present they’ve ever given me, and frankly it’s sad when you feel that war isn’t something to celebrate and have fun with. I mean, who doesn’t play games on their birthday? Sad people is who.

• Upvote 1

• Alex locked this topic