How long will this war go on for?

Kastor

1 hour ago, durmij said:

You heard it here folks. All of your treaties are CBs. All hail IQ.

Wait a min...<> Hahaha, i am too clever for you sneaky forum poster, Yes, siree. That is KThaos's CB last i checked.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 7/10/2019 at 6:52 PM, Kastor said:

Title says it all.

When do you plan on surrendering?

9 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

When do you plan on surrendering?

I think most on their side realize they won’t win, although wouldn’t want to surrender. Not sure BK would let TGH surrender so soon even if trying with some of the apparent deep grudges; although Kastor wanted to get a conversation geared toward quicker peace. Not sure it was a good move at all. Just like how those Hippo logs by the snake damaged morale deeply on their side as part of why they’re losing is explained.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
30 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I think most on their side realize they won’t win, although wouldn’t want to surrender. Not sure BK would let TGH surrender so soon even if trying with some of the apparent deep grudges; although Kastor wanted to get a conversation geared toward quicker peace. Not sure it was a good move at all. Just like how those Hippo logs by the snake damaged morale deeply on their side as part of why they’re losing is explained.

So you know BK is only one alliance out of many on the other side of TGH, not everyone wants to fight for 6 years.

1 minute ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

So you know BK is only one alliance out of many on the other side of TGH, not everyone wants to fight for 6 years.

I don’t think it’s lasted a month yet even, also just said I don’t think they would so soon after being after being attacked if they can gain an advantage. Although possible they’d peace it if the other side asks nicely. Never know.

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’m not on tgh nor have I looked at Empy’s discord for around a month lol.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

4 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Don't lose the war if you dont want to be targeted, pretty easy.

I don't think I could make propaganda that made you look as hegemonic as your posts

Edited by Smith
  • Upvote 6

C0r3Fye.png

23 minutes ago, Smith said:

I don't think I could make propaganda that made you look as hegemonic as your posts

Get off the high horse no different then any other past war in which expansion happens. 

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Get off the high horse no different then any other past war in which expansion happens. 

At least your policy of whataboutism is consistent.

But, it would have been waaaay easier just to say "Yes Smith, you are right, I do say a lot of hegemonic things."

C0r3Fye.png

6 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

We were positive for several days before hitting House Arryn, you can literally look at the graph lol

On 7/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Hurr Durr stats are all that matter 

Okay, but do stats matter or do they not?

5 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Our entire coalition, individually most major AA's have been positive the last few days.

2019-07-16-1350.png

2 days

Edited by Hodor
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Okay, but do stats matter or do they not?

2019-07-16-1350.png

2 days

They don’t, but he was directly saying we wouldn’t be positive for months. Wouldn’t want there to be any mistakes on the owf. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Partisan didn't damage morale because unlike we weren't retarded enough to expect a guy LITERALLY called "the snek" to be anything other than a "snek". 

Crazy, I know, that people can manage their expectations and not be gullible idiots who believe a guy whose only goal was to troll the whole world.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Truth be told, however long this war drags on, it doesn't change the outcome, IQ loses the war, but everyone loses because after two years, we put the final nail in the coffin of hopes at a changed game. IQ wants nothing less than game domination and a bi-polar world. Rinse and repeat as all the ever want to do is fight the same stupid wars over and over again. 

The war showed some very clear stuff.  IQ never disbanded (NPO still kept ties to “previous” allies), they’re very hypocritical (“secret ties”), Citadel is “Vanguard 2.0”, and Covenant only exists as a meme.

Some other stuff too remained consistent; Syndicate still borders irrelevancy due to years old complacency and TCW is still bad militarily.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Epi said:

Wait a min...<> Hahaha, i am too clever for you sneaky forum poster, Yes, siree. That is KThaos's CB last i checked.

So there's no difference between signing treaties and getting caught planing to roll the two smaller spheres? And NPO was declared on? Good to know.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, durmij said:

So there's no difference between signing treaties and getting caught planing to roll the two smaller spheres? And NPO was declared on? Good to know.

8bRPJOu.jpg

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 1

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

37 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

The war showed some very clear stuff.  IQ never disbanded (NPO still kept ties to “previous” allies), they’re very hypocritical (“secret ties”), Citadel is “Vanguard 2.0”, and Covenant only exists as a meme.

Some other stuff too remained consistent; Syndicate still borders irrelevancy due to years old complacency and TCW is still bad militarily.

Really, how?

In that we're a bloc, tied to BK?

1 hour ago, Justin076 said:

Truth be told, however long this war drags on, it doesn't change the outcome, IQ loses the war, but everyone loses because after two years, we put the final nail in the coffin of hopes at a changed game. IQ wants nothing less than game domination and a bi-polar world. Rinse and repeat as all they ever want to do is fight the same stupid wars over and over again. 

It’s probably talk like this which is why it actually will be really long war & they might see as peace as pointless with some who they already know will plan to roll them later. So this was framed as an existential war for them early on, not sure it was good idea reminding them of that when others didn’t seem to want this to drag on forever.

34 minutes ago, El Chach said:

Really, how?

In that we're a bloc, tied to BK?

In that you cannot be accurately defined as anything other than a subsidiary of BKsphere. Feel free to point to a single instance in which your "bloc" has acted in any other way, or has even once stood up to BK even as much as @Epi. (you're awesome for that btw epi)

8 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

It’s probably talk like this which is why it actually will be really long war & they might see as peace as pointless with some who they already know will plan to roll them later. So this was framed as an existential war for them early on, not sure it was good idea reminding them of that when others didn’t seem to want this to drag on forever.

Words < actions. And IQ has made absolutely crystal clear actions.

Though I am curious, who are these "others" you refer to? The micros that have peaced out separately?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

9 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

In that you cannot be accurately defined as anything other than a subsidiary of BKsphere. Feel free to point to a single instance in which your "bloc" has acted in any other way, or has even once stood up to BK even as much as @Epi. (you're awesome for that btw epi)

Words < actions. And IQ has made absolutely crystal clear actions.

Though I am curious, who are these "others" you refer to? The micros that have peaced out separately?

Others as in individuals who said in this thread they hope not on it dragging out several months & Kasper’s views on long wars are well known, Wasn’t referring to alliances in that quote.

• Alex locked this topic