The Axis Accord Withdraws

Rubes

• Upvote 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Yeah, that's a no until there's confirmation from our coalition bud.  Mind sharing who you spoke to?

lololololol, did they really just?

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

What peace?

42 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Official TAA Announcement

5aa5199c5d609919d87e9ae3c5e14c97fa857118937.png

After fighting a long bloody battle, I am here to announce The Axis Accord's continued support to Global War 14.

We would like to thank our allies who have supported our efforts in the war, and helping a new alliance such as ourselves navigate the waters of war. We wish our brothers and sisters the utmost best, and thank our opponents for the unfair 32 city down-decs.

We hereby agree to the following terms:

1. The Axis Accord is still in the war.

2. The Axis Accord will not be sending peace to all ongoing wars.

Signed,

Rubes

(President)

EnragedSpoon

(Vice President)

I corrected it for you
Thank me later

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Official TAA Announcement

5aa5199c5d609919d87e9ae3c5e14c97fa857118937.png

After fighting a long bloody battle, I am here to announce The Axis Accord's withdrawal from Global War 14.

We would like to thank our allies who have supported our efforts in the war, and helping a new alliance such as ourselves navigate the waters of war. We wish our brothers and sisters the utmost best, and thank our opponents for the fair fight.

We hereby agree to the following terms:

1. The Axis Accord shall not reenter or aid the war under any circumstances.

2. The Axis Accord will be sending peace to all ongoing wars.

Signed,

Rubes

(President)

EnragedSpoon

(Vice President)

fake-news.jpg

5 hours ago, Epi said:

It has nice formatting, they didn't agree to weak sauce terms and ik the leader has come a long way.

Goodluck with the rebuild, we all run out of rss eventually ?

I'm sure he has come a long way.

21 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

man i could have saved alot of pixels in knightfall if i could have just surrendered whenever i wanted to.

https://qz.com/874535/jean-paul-satre-and-albert-camuss-existential-nihilism-can-help-explain-why-2016-felt-like-the-worst-ever/

32 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

man i could have saved alot of pixels in knightfall if i could have just surrendered whenever i wanted to.

We, also, would have probably saved a lot of pixels. Is this the start of a brave new world?

Le1AjCa.png

Just now, Darth Revan said:

You're an idiot.

Syndicate did withdraw rather than surrendering, although they’re a lot bigger & people wanted them out. So wasn’t serious about that working for a smaller alliance.

Although not sure we’ve seen many alliances attached to former IQ directly surrender yet. Maybe they can’t with Axis Powers seeming to fail at getting out, guess it will be interesting to see if they’re kept in the fight or this was just a slip up on them posting before discussing peace.

• Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Syndicate did withdraw rather than surrendering, although they’re a lot bigger & people wanted them out. So wasn’t serious about that working for a smaller alliance.

Although not sure we’ve seen many alliances attached to former IQ directly surrender yet. Maybe they can’t with Axis Powers seeming to fail at getting out, guess it will be interesting to see if they’re kept in the fight or this was just a slip up on them posting before discussing peace.

>a slip up in posting before discussing peace.

How do you have a peace thread ready to post without discussing terms lmao.

• Upvote 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 minute ago, Kyubnyan said:

>a slip up in posting before discussing peace.

How do you have a peace thread ready to post without discussing terms lmao.

Meant them not realizing they need to discuss peace first or not knowing who to speak with, versus them them being unable to get peace if they do it right. Although slip up might be an understatement a bit, lol.