RNN: Fall of the Fallen Angels

Ryan1

I don't even know who you are or what alliance this is about. I don't care either.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 7/9/2019 at 2:10 AM, Epi said:

Brotherhood of Camelot seems to have had a positive effect on BoC's morality bar.

Should be interesting. Combined with Rose hitting them in the first wave and Citadel plotting a war, dudes can't get a break. xD

Wait who is Citadel hitting, Sometimes I wish you would tell me who we are meant to be hitting before leaking who we are meant to be hitting, would work great for us.

58 minutes ago, Epi said:

You said on your Elijah show you guys were planning a hit on BoC and trying to get Bk to drop them. You didn't state why in the recording ?

Come now you cant hold that the man is so disillusional that he can never remember those things 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 7/11/2019 at 7:21 AM, Epi said:

You said on your Elijah show you guys were planning a hit on BoC and trying to get Bk to drop them. You didn't state why in the recording :p

Well, I do see BoC and Camelot as one alliance so might have done.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, Alexio15 said:

Come now you cant hold that the man is so disillusional that he can never remember those things 

I am very disillusioned, I mean I should follow your example, 1) Refuse to fight back until everyone on your side complains, 2) Throw in the towel and beg for peace, 3) Split the alliance in half to try and hide from how sad you are. 4) Sign Chaos in the hope to hide from those you stabbed in the back.

Yeah, I am disillusioned to be honouring my word and to keep fighting.

4 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well, I do see BoC and Camelot as one alliance so might have done.

I am very disillusioned, I mean I should follow your example, 1) Refuse to fight back until everyone on your side complains, 2) Throw in the towel and beg for peace, 3) Split the alliance in half to try and hide from how sad you are. 4) Sign Chaos in the hope to hide from those you stabbed in the back.

Yeah, I am disillusioned to be honouring my word and to keep fighting.

Aww you're so cute, I wonder if I can keep you. I mean no one refused to fight. If my memory serves if we did refuse to fight it took your piss poor excuse of an alliance 2 weeks after we stopped to catch us. We didn't beg for anything I'm sure @Keegoz and @Nizam Adrienne will vouch for that. Like I have said to a few people already we split because we had wanted to try new things so keep trying. So for disillusioned you have just proved you are and to top it off you proved stupid as well. Do keep trying because I can produce evidence of the first one if you like.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

On 7/9/2019 at 8:15 AM, Parrish said:

RON news channels are mostly unbiased, however the shows can be biased, but that's every talk show.

I love how Ahch tried to call me a spy cause I said he wasn't fit for leadership and I wanted to be leader. If I was a spy I could have easily ran off with little crap is in OFA's bank. I think @Sean Anthony might have some competition for 2019's worst Leader.

Its gonna be biggest comback