RNN: Fall of the Fallen Angels

Ryan1

1 hour ago, Epi said:

Brotherhood of Camelot seems to have had a positive effect on BoC's morality bar.

Should be interesting. Combined with Rose hitting them in the first wave and Citadel plotting a war, dudes can't get a break. xD

Wait people can have breaks in this game?

3 hours ago, Ryan1 said:

For the recent ones, he admitted to saying it. Here are some more leaks, which I got out of him in DM's. Admittedly, I was kind of being a d*ck by leaking these PMs, but I've leaked him in the past and he shouldn't say what he said in the first place:

It seems on the day that Polaris stuffed up, is the same day OFA killed the English language, I feel like I need google translate to rephrase some of those sentences. Also nah mate you're not a dick OFA wasn't going to last long with this genius at the helm consider it a public service so people know not to sign an alliance so unstable. Finally If he thinks attacking BotC will turn out well for OFA then he's got another thing coming. 

• Upvote 3

Bro, don't take loans you can't reasonably pay off in the immediate future. Don't tell people you're going to war with them soon bro. That doesn't work out and it might get you bros hit by the other bros you don't like.

...see why this stereotypical-frat-boy level exchange is painful for others to read? ?

As for the contents of the OP, it should come as no surprise to anyone who has had the absolute pleasure of dealing with OFA that their leadership is run by people who should be taking both remedial courses in social interaction and English. 

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RightHonorable said:

Calls their allies "retards", then spells "allies" wrong, what a genius.

Is this similar to Sphinx admitting that all BK does is throwing micros at us in some Soviet strategy?  lol.

• Haha 2

RON isn’t even remotely close to being a news source in this game.   It’s a propaganda site that does a lot of pot stirring against alliances it doesn’t like.    No balance at all.  What a joke.  

• Downvote 5

7 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Bro, don't take loans you can't reasonably pay off in the immediate future. Don't tell people you're going to war with them soon bro. That doesn't work out and it might get you bros hit by the other bros you don't like.

...see why this stereotypical-frat-boy level exchange is painful for others to read? ?

As for the contents of the OP, it should come as no surprise to anyone who has had the absolute pleasure of dealing with OFA that their leadership is run by people who should be taking both remedial courses in social interaction and English. 

Bro, ease off my dude. He’s just trying to chill. C’mon bro

• Haha 4

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

RON isn’t even remotely close to being a news source in this game.   It’s a propaganda site that does a lot of pot stirring against alliances it doesn’t like.    No balance at all.  What a joke.  

RON news channels are mostly unbiased, however the shows can be biased, but that's every talk show.

I love how Ahch tried to call me a spy cause I said he wasn't fit for leadership and I wanted to be leader. If I was a spy I could have easily ran off with little crap is in OFA's bank. I think @Sean Anthony might have some competition for 2019's worst Leader.

• Upvote 1