Fake Polaris Suffers A Severe Blow

Sketchy

23 minutes ago, Macharius said:

The nice fellas behind the stat-counter apparently didn't consider this to be a part of the war, since they just removed it. Guess this is part of a separate conflict, then.

Edit: Now that I think of it, this was likely a glitch.

It should be fixed. Check again. I'm not sure exactly what happened. 

• Like 1

I built my own stat tracker as a side project to work on to keep from getting rusty. It's only for SK and less featurful than NPOs, and it's already a mammoth and pain in the ass to keep chugging. I can only imagine how much more complex theirs is.

So I'd give them the benefit of the doubt on any of those discrepancies. It would be fairly obvious to many of us if they were trying to fudge the numbers, and it's super easy to make a little mistake that cascades into weird issues. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

It should be fixed. Check again. I'm not sure exactly what happened. 

Yep, it's fixed. Thanks for that :).

26 minutes ago, Mikey said:

So I'd give them the benefit of the doubt on any of those discrepancies. It would be fairly obvious to many of us if they were trying to fudge the numbers, and it's super easy to make a little mistake that cascades into weird issues. 

Absolutely my bad. I was unduly accusative in my original post. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, James II said:

I bet Theo laughed harder than when he told white power to make lynching taunt to black players.

It was your bank that was looted in Polaris last year, right? Yeah, I can see how this makes you angry, brings back bad memories. It's been known people say dumb crap and lies in their fits of rage. Considering you say dumb crap every time you open your mouth and PTSD this thread apparently triggers in you, this can just be highlighted as one of those moments you're just special as hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Theodosius said:

It was your bank that was looted in Polaris last year, right? Yeah, I can see how this makes you angry, brings back bad memories. It's been known people say dumb crap and lies in their fits of rage. Considering you say dumb crap every time you open your mouth and PTSD this thread apparently triggers in you, this can just be highlighted as one of those moments you're just special as hell.

and I'm the one that's triggered? Rage more.

• Haha 2

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

27 minutes ago, James II said:

and I'm the one that's triggered? Rage more.

Lmao

Though seriously - how the hell is Theo raging?

Edited by Ryan1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ryan1 said:

Lmao

Though seriously - how the hell is Theo raging?

You're right, he is completely calm and coherent in his post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

12 hours ago, Theodosius said:

is your IQ even above room temperature? 

• Haha 1

STFU

36 minutes ago, rollo said:

293.15 IQ is nothing to laugh at.

:^)

• Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, James II said:

You're right, he is completely calm and coherent in his post.

>implying i can get rattled by a guy who's so desperate to stay relevant by posting lies and crashing meme threads lmfao

1 hour ago, rollo said:

about 12 billion over it, yes

• Upvote 1