Advisory Notice: TEst Military Action.

Jodo

If you are going to stand down and let us deal with those that have been raiding us, how about telling your alliance to back off with their attacks.

This is a reasonable request. It's also a good test of whether alliance leadership has enough control of the members to be considered alliance leadership.

6hu5nt.jpg

Best thread since the apocalypse for sure.

2nd best.

First

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Let's all take a look at this fine piece of diplomacy.

ok fine then attack my other members. i dont care neither do they. i will never pay those reps so you might aswell get your satisfaction off rolling me cuz i know you guys will but doesn't effect me non. the smaller we get the less help your low tiers will have. thats how im looking at it. you really are messing with the wrong warlord dude. i learn from the best.

Looks like he got his wish. This is then entire alliance score. You gotta love the cognitive dissonance it takes to write a message like that.

8ssmBsJ.png

eStUYHv.png

So I tallied up my damages to Mad Club. Note. $500,000 in damages single-handed, against 4 opponents at once.

Edit: Spreadsheet forthcoming. Nations highlighted in Yellow are still being fought.

1610799_10152218699722063_19918850940774

Edited by Toxxikation

May I clarify from a neutral perspective (I'm not in COIN anymore), is Terminus Est currently in war with COIN?

No. Coin members hit ours. The only people we have jumped on are those who hit us.

q8nfyvc.gif

Full stats:

Mad Club Total Damages: $1,361,985.20. This is based on a total Infrastructure loss of 852.08 at a rate of $1,428.69 (cost of 1 level of infrastructure at 400 Infrastructure), 24,292 soldiers killed at $2 per soldier, 56 tanks destroyed at $1,077 (the current average price of 1 steel plus $60 per unit,), and $35,731.02 dollars looted. This does not include the value of stolen resources.

Based on those same rates;

Terminus Est Total Damages: $532,077.55. 314.06 Infrastructure was lost from TEst nations, as well as 14,383 soldiers, 19 tanks, and $34,154.17.

Terminus Est destroyed 2.71 times as must infrastructure as it lost. TEst killed 1.68 as many soldiers as it lost. TEst destroyed 2.95 times as many tanks, and stole a little more money than it lost at a ratio of 1.04.

After all is done and settled, TEst dealt 2.56 times as much monetary damage as Mad Club, netting $829,907.64 in damages.

Please Note: These numbers are simple, quick estimations using information found on my city page (cost of Infra) and the trade page (Cost of Steel). This does not include any damages from wars with the member of Mad Club who deleted his nation as those stats are no longer available to me.

There's a lesson to be learned here, but I'm not sure exactly what it is...

314.06 Infrastructure was lost from TEst nations,

and utter defeat on other front

5Y0MudQ.png

I'm assuming you are our newest little friend that came by to play? I can't be bothered to check. If so, just remember my friend: If it bleeds, we can kill it.

q8nfyvc.gif