Advisory Notice: TEst Military Action.

Jodo

10325587_10152043527036126_3093879070617

Commonwealths of Independent Nations, please get your !@#$ together.

This is an advisory notice to all nations and alliances that Terminus Est will no longer tolerate CoIN attacks on our membership. Any future attacks will be dealt with militarily.

Mad Club as a whole will be bombed mercilessly until such time as they are dead, they surrender, or their leader decides to actually BE a leader.

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

No. We're turning Mad Club into a bleeding pile of examples. TEst is not to be raided.

Got it, only UPN and Guardian are allowed to raid TEst.

But seriously, kick them into the ground TEst!

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

"And so from decadence, wantonness, and depravity, a new power was birthed into the darkness.  In darkness it resides and in darkness it hungers, now and for all time." - Shalleigha, Flagellantaie Diabolicus

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Our attacks against MAD are defending our members against raids from MAD.

08/18/2014

God Kamui of Land of Kami declared war upon Bear King Saeton of Icebergia. Kamui's justification for the war was, "loooooooooooot".

08/18/2014

President Dylan of Darwin declared war upon Chancellor Marco Green of Greenlandia. Dylan's justification for the war was, "We don't like you".

08/18/2014

Hammergrand Zhanisslaviforkoff of Sweet Communist declared war upon Stronk Poland of Polandball. Zhanisslaviforkoff's justification for the war was, "The Restaurant at the End of the Univers".

08/18/2014

Hammergrand Zhanisslaviforkoff of Sweet Communist declared war upon Head Hobo BoxcarJim ofWabash. Zhanisslaviforkoff's justification for the war was, "The Restaurant at the End of the Univers".

08/18/2014

Hammergrand Zhanisslaviforkoff of Sweet Communist declared war upon Bear King Saeton ofIcebergia. Zhanisslaviforkoff's justification for the war was, "The Restaurant at the End of the Univers".

08/18/2014

Priesident Glorton of Wamba declared war upon Bear King Saeton of Icebergia. Glorton's justification for the war was, "Raid".

08/18/2014

Priesident Glorton of Wamba declared war upon Stronk Poland of Polandball. Glorton's justification for the war was, "A not-so-general dispute".

08/19/2014

Emperor Kennyong of Hong Kong declared war upon Head Hobo BoxcarJim of Wabash. Kennyong's justification for the war was, "We like taking candy from babies".

08/19/2014

Emperor Kennyong of Hong Kong declared war upon Dark Apostle Khestra of Tarantis. Kennyong's justification for the war was, "Do not attack madclub".

You and your protectorate were raiding us, SEVERELY, over the past few days. We decide to fight back and CoIN wants to step in and protect? You weren't protecting them from our attacks, your alliance was aggressive against us as well. You're not going to save face here.

If you could include into the surrender terms COIN either moving their members into blue or moving the alliance off of blue so as to stop crapping all over the blue stock bonus, we'll totally send you our bank again one day. <3 from Guardian.

Edited by Scatheon
  • Upvote 2

I understand that Mad Club launched many raids against Terminus Est; I will not intervene. However, any attack against members of our Commonwealth will be taken seriously.

Also, I would like to apologise if I seemed... "n00b" or "offensive" or arrogant. If I had offended anyone in any way, I apologise. I hope that you will view me (and my alliance) as equals, or at least in the same way in which you view ordinary nations in this game.

~Kenneth Hon

What about attacks by your members on the rest. Should we hold you accountable for it? and of course we take attack especially raids by your COIN equally seriously. and i think most of the alliances have been rather unusually diplomatic when dealing with COIN as you are still new setup compared to the rest.

o7 Terminus Est.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I understand that Mad Club launched many raids against Terminus Est; I will not intervene. However, any attack against members of our Commonwealth will be taken seriously.

Also, I would like to apologise if I seemed... "n00b" or "offensive" or arrogant. If I had offended anyone in any way, I apologise. I hope that you will view me (and my alliance) as equals, or at least in the same way in which you view ordinary nations in this game.

~Kenneth Hon

So far, I, personally, have no issues with you. That's why I PM'd you in-game to the events as they were unfolding (I haven't read any replies yet, been super busy and just got on the internet a few minutes ago) in case you signed on and wondered why wars were occurring. I do hope I was civil enough, as sometimes I can come off as a prick.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Let's all take a look at this fine piece of diplomacy.

ok fine then attack my other members. i dont care neither do they. i will never pay those reps so you might aswell get your satisfaction off rolling me cuz i know you guys will but doesn't effect me non. the smaller we get the less help your low tiers will have. thats how im looking at it. you really are messing with the wrong warlord dude. i learn from the best.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

"Do not cry that I have been unfair.  You chose your leaders or tolerated them.  The consequences were predictable.  You pay now for the failure of reason.  You should have known better.  Like a one-crop society, you staked your survival on violence.  Is the lesson grown so dim?  As you sow, so shall you reap." - John Roe O'Neill, Letter Three

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

~Kenneth Hon

If you are going to stand down and let us deal with those that have been raiding us, how about telling your alliance to back off with their attacks.

GntvqUg.gif