I AM A FAILURE

Aksel

21 hours ago, Mad Max said:

I am a failure and I have failed the ORB Site just like everything I've ever created. 

You have to at least shoot to have a chance of hitting the target. You just need to adjust your windage.

• Haha 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Oh Max.... Some things never change.

I have been on everyone of your projects, all the radio shows and newpapers and everything (except your alliances which make good targets) ;)

We might all like to rip on you for your "failure" bit it is all just in good fun. As everyone on here has stated it is better to try and attempt rather than just sit around doing nothing. You provided great content over the years and even though your website is down I hope you will still continue to create content. I always check up on stuff you create or post on forums and even though he wont post here I know Ockey did as well. :P

inb4 Orb Mobile App.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mayor said:

Oh Max.... Some things never change.

I have been on everyone of your projects, all the radio shows and newpapers and everything (except your alliances which make good targets) ;)

We might all like to rip on you for your "failure" bit it is all just in good fun. As everyone on here has stated it is better to try and attempt rather than just sit around doing nothing. You provided great content over the years and even though your website is down I hope you will still continue to create content. I always check up on stuff you create or post on forums and even though he wont post here I know Ockey did as well. :P

inb4 Orb Mobile App.

$4.99 a month to remove ads on the app. lol

I appreciate your words.

• Upvote 1

I see no failure here; just someone that wisely chose to focus on other priorities. If anything that's a mark of clear success for ORB's duration, and ending a project that's run its course is no bad thing.

• Like 1