I AM A FAILURE

Aksel

12 minutes ago, Malleator said:

The frick is an ORB?

Was originally branded as Orbis Weekly - a news site for PW. Because of some backlash, I was finding myself in due to shedding some light on moderation after I departed the moderation team, I decided it was best to part with the worldly name of Orbis, just in case - so went with ORB.  Orb is defined as a spherical body; a globe - my idea was that a community is like a sphere or in itself, a globe (of people) and we encircle this game, so it fits pretty well, IMO. The website is here and was used for articles, gaming news, and housed the Great Job! Worldwide radio show recordings.

ORBs is just the currency name for the economy we have running on the server. You can purchase things, steal, etc for the server.

• Like 1

What Fraggle Said x2. I didn't go on the site much myself, but the server is one of the few places I actually enjoy being and one I'll probably keep around. You've done some great work mate, no shame in putting your RL first tho.

(DIO, your pfp is causing me PTSD. fricking Tonberrys...)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

3 hours ago, Mad Max said:

. Apart from that, its fricking summer and I have a dog. 

All you had to say was, you had a dog. 

Dog comes first in life, go love your puppy ❤️

Oh yeah, your career too, good luck Max.

Edited by Gatorcock
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I was more wondering which news outlets out there honestly.  I completely forgot about those you listed.

Royal Orbis News and Orbis Tribune are the only ones I know. AFAIK OT was the better one which is why we did a partnership with them, but they did just sell.

Hey Max, I've always respected your hustle for this game, but we ebb and flow in life and we always need to take a step back to realize what's real.

You made/make this game more fleshed out off browser. and your past roleplay events/participation was always a good time. 

ORB may have closed, but we are all very happy with what you've done and if there's ever a lil something in the future, I'm sure we'll be open for that.

Best of luck in life and your career, stay happy; you're not a failure.

• Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

1 minute ago, Chapsie said:

Hey Max, I've always respected your hustle for this game, but we ebb and flow in life and we always need to take a step back to realize what's real.

You made/make this game more fleshed out off browser. and your past roleplay events/participation was always a good time. 

ORB may have closed, but we are all very happy with what you've done and if there's ever a lil something in the future, I'm sure we'll be open for that.

Best of luck in life and your career, stay happy; you're not a failure.

I cannot add any more reactions today so here's this

giphy.gif

• Like 1