PC Principal

Exar Kun -George

35 minutes ago, durmij said:

At least Leftbook !@#$ never leave online.

You’ve made someone living somewhere in the dark recesses of the Universe very amused. 

....let’s hope the world doesn’t take this as a challenge and contains those insane ****ers. 

On 7/15/2019 at 6:12 PM, durmij said:

That's nothing. Ever seen a gang of vegans calling for a gulag of dairy farmers? Or been told that your criticism of Kim Jong Un is racist because you aren't Korean?

I mean on the flip side they're running over and stabbing people. At least Leftbook !@#$ never leave online.

Yes. the Vegan Gulags. oml. Insanity. And Not on Kim Jong Un, but on some politics in general. I've been told I don't know what true poverty is because I had a roof over my head. Despite growing up in poor ass Appalachia. The whole "Cultural Appropriation" think has gone way too far. There's a point where it just becomes in and of itself separatist/segregational.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, Dio Brando said:

....let’s hope the world doesn’t take this as a challenge and contains those insane ****ers. 

Second that.

Let's hope the Vegans don't align with the Eco-sexuals and the hipsters. They might be able to take us then.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

On 7/17/2019 at 7:13 AM, Pasky Darkfire said:

Yes. the Vegan Gulags. oml. Insanity. And Not on Kim Jong Un, but on some politics in general. I've been told I don't know what true poverty is because I had a roof over my head. Despite growing up in poor ass Appalachia. The whole "Cultural Appropriation" think has gone way too far. There's a point where it just becomes in and of itself separatist/segregational.

The problems arise because a lot of the language around anti-oppression came out of anarchist/left libertarian spaces and and when they made their way over to maoists/auth left spaces where the stopped being things an individual could do to change the power structures that effect marginalized groups and started being things the vanguard needs to beat out of you. 

And there's a world for that poverty obsession. Thirdworldism. Basically the notion that nothing revolutionary can come out of the "west" because the workers there don't experience "true" poverty and because the global south is still being exploited for resources, making everyone in the west complicit somehow? There's a particularly bad Maoist group up here in Canada that's really into the larpy bullshit and claim that unions are right wing because the represent "the labour aristocracy." 

Also, outside of Chicago, and maybe California with the Black Panthers, the Appalachia is probably the richest source of American leftist history. American leftistism tends to get overlooked by people online because it's decidedly anti-authoritarian.

• Upvote 1