PC Principal

Exar Kun -George

Personally, I like this - not only did you use the word multiple times in the apology, but you pinpointed those snowflakes you hurt. No better way to apologize.

unwilling employee might not have the same ring to it, but if it makes them feel better, I'm all for it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This game is becoming way to politically correct and infested by liberal snowflakes. 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:41 AM, Pasky Darkfire said:

Shut up, Snowflake.

Says the triggered one lmao. How about you make me?

4 hours ago, Zues said:

Says the triggered one lmao. How about you make me?

Bruh. If you think I'm "TriGGured" by your nonsense, your gonna have to try harder.
I post more off color memes on my Personal facebook than you've seen in your entire short life.

Go back to your /pol/ pr r/thedonald safe space ya right wing snewflake.

Trump-derangement-syndrome-TDS-Wokester%

As for making you. I will respond in the most juvenile and middle school way I know how:
I don't make trash. I burn it.
OohBurn.gif

Edited by Pasky Darkfire

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Ah that explains it. Trump hurt your poor little feelings. It will be okay though he only has 5 more years to go. 

Edited by Zues

3 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

@Pasky Darkfire you're way too good at baiting this guy. He's also not worth it though.

I know, Right? He just goes for it. It's funny. But yeah. Easy pickings is only fun for like... two posts.

Pffft. As If I have Feelings. lulz. They always go for the "Awww you got your feelingz hurt." Defense like it's some sort of end all be all.

It's K. You know. He'll go back to his echo chamber and I'll go back to getting banned off Leftbook Facebook pages. XD

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 hours ago, Zues said:

Ah that explains it. Trump hurt your poor little feelings. It will be okay though he only has 5 more years to go. 

If only that were true. At this point the deep state has achieved their long-term goal of naked corporate autocracy, and that'll last another hundred years at least, no matter who wins the next twenty-five powerless elections.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

It's K. You know. He'll go back to his echo chamber and I'll go back to getting banned off Leftbook Facebook pages. XD

Leftbook is fricking wild man. These forum posters have no idea.

9 hours ago, durmij said:

Leftbook is fricking wild man. These forum posters have no idea.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Leftbook is absolute insanity.

I got kicked out of a left book for saying kids were carbon copies because they shared a high DNA percentage with either of their parent.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

11 hours ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I got kicked out of a left book for saying kids were carbon copies because they shared a high DNA percentage with either of their parent.

That's nothing. Ever seen a gang of vegans calling for a gulag of dairy farmers? Or been told that your criticism of Kim Jong Un is racist because you aren't Korean?

I mean on the flip side they're running over and stabbing people. At least Leftbook !@#$ never leave online.

• Upvote 1