Terminal Jest CB talk - about FR

Prefonteen

Just now, DemonSpawn said:

You do you buddy. The fact that you spent so much time on this random crap, is quite sad.

Personally, I don't care much for the hit on FR but this was fairly amusing. It's his CB-talk from Knightfall fitted for this situation, and it would've taken maybe half an hour to make this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Filmore said:

We drop out due to a lack of activity, and you perceive us as a threat? Please tell me what you're smoking and where I can buy it

He's Dutch. High-quality hemp grown in hydroponics near Amsterdam is all they have.

===

Also, it's possible to read Partisan as a commentary on how tired, stale, and stupid this entire game has become. When the best posts are meta-commentaries on the inanity of game politics, you know you have a problem.

Edited by Inst

2 hours ago, DemonSpawn said:

You do you buddy. The fact that you spent so much time on this random crap, is quite sad.

Le1AjCa.png

Trolling and still a better CB than anything NPO has put forth.

Edited by Mikey
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

If BC would have went all in against IQ when they hit BC while Knightfall was ongoing & let me try building coalition instead of just wanting a quick surrender (all well as remove me for mentioning the possibility of forming a bigger coalition to fight back in an embassy the head of FA before Cynic wanted me to get setup), maybe they could have accomplished something. Although most who I were friends with have already left, but good luck to those still hanging in there I suppose.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

It's not a global war until Partisan makes a post about it. Though as a note, i hope future wars actually take the time to outline stuff too, imagine that :D we may actually start from a position of disagreement, rather than the same old 'dynamic/fun' wars, we've had for the last year until this one.

I do agree on “boredom” CB wars to be lame, people can at least a little more creative on why a bunch of people are fighting.

Although usually people don’t want their plans spoken of & easier to just attack if you don’t want to reveal much. Sure the hippo will pop in to tell me not to spoiler anything if I reveal or speculate on any of their plot.:P

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

If BC would have went all in against IQ when they hit BC while Knightfall was ongoing & let me try building coalition instead of just wanting a quick surrender (all well as remove me for mentioning the possibility of forming a bigger coalition to fight back in an embassy the head of FA before Cynic wanted me to get setup), maybe they could have accomplished something. Although most who I were friends with have already left, but good luck to those still hanging in there I suppose.

This will never not be funny to me

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

13 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

This will never not be funny to me

Guess looking back it the entire situation of you guys both pissing off IQ & completely isolating us without thinking that would go wrong; then giving Cynic the bank is pretty funny. Although anti-IQ sentiment was at least as high then, although people didn't want to make any moves while TKR was still getting rolled. However BC could have made that front separate without fighting the whole coalition against TKR; while stirring up anti-IQ sentiments if BC's reputation hadn't already been destroyed back then as well.

Wouldn't have been a guaranteed win with how screwed our political situation was already; although BC would have gotten more respect from that war if they tried something other than roll over. Sometimes adding another dynamic into the war can change it entirely; we're suppose to believe Chaos & KETOG went from fighting to fighting alongside each other in order to hit BK; without a plan to hit BK before the Chaos/KETOG fight. :P

• Downvote 1