Woodstockia DoE

Aragorn

Ah yes I believe in your protectorate. The great land of Protectorationary. It's totally not a made up place. I believe you, my brethren. I failed to find Woodstockia, only finding Resplendent, should I assume that your protectorate is with this mysterious alliance? Have I been tricked? Doth thou have the most sinister of intention? 

Tl/dr Resplendent just wanted to remind us that they exist. 

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

You should disband and join a bigger alliance until you get established and know more about the game. 

Nah dude, look at their treaty web and leadership... at this point, they could join Citadel....

• Haha 1

Guest San Fortunado
1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

You should disband and join a bigger alliance until you get established and know more about the game. 

Pantheon?

People here tend to shit on new alliances, but snark aside, they have a point. This is not a regular mmo where you can make a small group some friends and see where it goes. Without a solid grasp of game mechanics and connections to other players (for a good protectorate), your growth will stall and you will be ripped to shreds by raiders. This is not a forgiving community. 

You are free to try, there's not really any harm in it. I just hope when it doesn't work out, you recognize that and join an established alliance rather than quitting. There is always the possibility for round 2 down the line.

• Like 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

IQ dOeSnT eXiSt

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil