SNN: Inquisition Civil Wars

Majima Goro

1 minute ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

said the guy that spam salt on discord and in the forum

So you admit there is no proof of any rule breaking behavior? Or are we just going back to "BK MAN BAD"?

5 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

30% of your alliance has planes

Because your score is so low that people has to drop air to reach you

Edited by Micchan
  • Like 1

Well Shady.

At least ya tried, huh?

That's what really matters, after all. Keep it up and I'm sure people will come to love you for who you are, and not the person you want to act like.

I believe in you, Shady. I don't trust you, I don't know you, and I'm not sure whether I like you or not, but I believe in you.

10 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Can you prove any of this? Doesn't seem like we're the desperate ones here.

Hey, did you acknowledge my proof?  There's some direct admin involvement for my claims.

In case you, @Skepta, and @Pheonix missed it (Or any others who doubted it) - here it is:

• Upvote 5

? Sorry to inform you but technically shifty and I own the rights to SNN. Due to the fact that i was named as his succesor by our great shifty. So pls stop slandering our name,

thank you SNN

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hey, did you acknowledge my proof?  There's some direct admin involvement for my claims.

In case you, @Skepta, and @Pheonix missed it (Or any others who doubted it) - here it is:

unknown.png

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

None of what was done is/was against the rules at the time. The Sphinx thing is BS and now Alex is going to change everything because y'all are salty. Congrats?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

7 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

None of what was done is/was against the rules at the time. The Sphinx thing is BS and now Alex is going to change everything because y'all are salty. Congrats?

Actually the bank thing has been against the rules since AC. Polaris was the first to dinged for it in any sort of manner. 

What Sphinx did is buying people to beige him, which is slot filling for sphinx, and willful assistance of said slot filling for anyone accepting the money. 

12 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Actually the bank thing has been against the rules since AC. Polaris was the first to dinged for it in any sort of manner. 

What Sphinx did is buying people to beige him, which is slot filling for sphinx, and willful assistance of said slot filling for anyone accepting the money. 

Wasn't written down, hence the lack of punishment except going forward. Your side also has plentiful examples of slot filling offensive wars? It's a pretty common tactic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Wasn't written down, hence the lack of punishment except going forward. Your side also has plentiful examples of slot filling offensive wars? It's a pretty common tactic.

Wasn’t in fine writing but hiding banks in protected nations has been kind of outlawed. And aside from it being against the rules, it’s also desperate, unethical and just plain wrong. You guys can try and spin it however you want but it is what it is lol. 

• Upvote 5

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

Wait a min, for the sake of clarity. 

Polaris's bank was placed in VM during AC that's what caused an uproar. Not hiding it in biege lmao. That's something TKR Co. abused the fk out of during KnightFall.

If we're gonna be this picky about it, how about we just ban bank hiding altogether. That'd encourage more frequent wars, stricter requirements on membership and for once raiders would get thrown a bone. 

Incorrect, they removed context for the logs but Sphinx agreed to peace and pay reps after he found out they were allied. 

That's not how it works epi. Realizing you screwed up after the fact and then back pedaling does not magically mean you never did it in the first place.

And no, Polaris's bank was sent to a nation which the went into VM to hide it. You can't send stuff to VM nations, they knew full well they were hiding in a VM nation.

To my knowledge TKR did not hide it's bank in VM or one of the 2000 enemies they had would surely have noticed and reported it. Hiding a bank in a nation that's in beige because it was defeated is perfectly fine, creating a new nation and using it's beginner beige is not, argue with Alex on that if you disagree.

15 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

So if BK had 22 VM members and only 30% of the alliance had any aircraft you wouldn't deem that a success?

Nope. You never answered my question about your fair weather gum flapping btw. 

Let’s not forget that the first accusation was a multi. When proven wrong then the crying was about beige. The beige was never in a rule book, hence why punishment will only happen going forward. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Let’s not forget that the first accusation was a multi. When proven wrong then the crying was about beige. The beige was never in a rule book, hence why punishment will only happen going forward. 

That is incorrect, Sheepy deleted some nation during knightfall with 100 million dollars that was a day old sitting on beige.  Soooo... looks like it was against the rules back then too.

• Like 1

Pretty sure the first moment was during NPO’s First Time war where NPO hid their bank on a newly created account.

Should be in the Game Reports still.

IIRC, Alex just returned the bank with a strike on the new nation.  Then adjusted the ruling of bank hiding to include newly created accounts back then.

In regards to Sphinx, the evidence was gathered that he left his position as a leader and declared on some nations, then later returned to his position.  While there is grey area to argue over, the intent was very clear.

What is surprising is how hard you folks are trying to sweep it away.

If we want to go abuse beige mechanics like that during a war, we’ll have no issue on arranging our own methods of beiging.  And I’m fairly sure we’ll be much more coordinated than you folks to pull it off.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

You’ve got to be getting dizzy from all that spinning.

MajesticJadedBudgie-size_restricted.gif

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

8 hours ago, Akuryo said:

That would be categorically false. @Buorhann got it close. The first instance was when a senior member of the NPO started a new nation around Silent and we deposited the bank there. Alex chopped of 10% I think (120mil) and returned it after BK funnily enough and TKR reported it i think. 

There was no specific rule against it and going forward Alex said he would prefer to not have it but never wrote the rules accordingly or w/e.

1 minute ago, Shadowthrone said:

That would be categorically false. @Buorhann got it close. The first instance was when a senior member of the NPO started a new nation around Silent and we deposited the bank there. Alex chopped of 10% I think (120mil) and returned it after BK funnily enough and TKR reported it i think. 

There was no specific rule against it and going forward Alex said he would prefer to not have it but never wrote the rules accordingly or w/e.

Nobody ever told me about that, I just knew the first time I saw it was a big deal was during AC. ?