SNN: Inquisition Civil Wars

Majima Goro

1 hour ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Woah buddy. You gotta take me on a date first. No Transformations without at least a 40$ meal.

Got anyone that need a to be beiged so They Can pay me to afford your extortionate date prices :P

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Got anyone that need a to be beiged so They Can pay me to afford your extortionate date prices :P

I mean. I'd recommend someone, but it looks like you're having a hard enough time as it is.

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

25 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

I mean. I'd recommend someone, but it looks like you're having a hard enough time as it is.

All meaningless pixels :P Always hard the first few rounds with our strat.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:44 PM, Buorhann said:

Just find it funny that Epi and Shadowthorne upvoted this reply, even though precedents were already set that everything shown was against the rules.

Also, it’s funny how you’re claiming salt here.  Especially after you mass reported Horsemen for “slot filling” after they refused to cater to your side further.

Despite the fact that they were called into war by your side.  That’s some pretty poor handling of those who could’ve supported you.

I also upvoted now that you made me see it, shouldn’t try using the mods so much. I’ve never reported someone for anything, it’s silly to knit pick minor stuff with mods to try getting their help.

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I also upvoted now that you made me see it, shouldn’t try using the mods so much. I’ve never reported someone for anything, it’s silly to knit pick minor stuff with mods to try getting their help.

>minor stuff

Yeah, you’re an idiot.  Then again you show it on a daily basis as is.

On 7/1/2019 at 10:20 AM, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

That wasn't the question.

Strange flex for somebody who had legit all of Orbis come to their aid, got their ass handed 3 straight rounds, and had to have THE LARGEST alliance in game come in and "save" you before getting an ass beating of their own. Sure, TKR may be pretty f'd up (Please forgive me Alex) but it's not half as bad as BK. 

Edited by Gatorcock
Sorry not sorry.

6 minutes ago, Gatorcock said:

Strange flex for somebody who had legit all of Orbis come to their aid, got their ass handed 3 straight rounds, and had to have THE LARGEST alliance in game come in and "save" you before getting an ass beating of their own. Sure, TKR may be pretty f'd up (Please forgive me Alex) but it's not half as bad as BK. 

Pretty sure you deserted and begged us for peace. So whatever floats your boat. 

• Downvote 2

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

>minor stuff

Yeah, you’re an idiot.  Then again you show it on a daily basis as is.

Real war slot filling is having defensive slots filled so you can’t be attacked. Complaining about people taking a calculated amount of damage with their offense slots to be beiged is just stupid & breaking the game by doing so offense slots can’t beige seems like the only solution if people complain about it so much Alex feels he needs to fix it.

18 hours ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Pretty sure you deserted and begged us for peace. So whatever floats your boat. 

Deserted? I didn't beg for peace, I was winning my wars and didn't wanna beige them, that'd be stupid. 

Soup was aware I was leaving, and had been before the war lol.

Then again, you're apart of BK so I don't expect you to see the full picture, or reality or have the brain capacity to understand.

Screen Shot 2019-07-05 at 6.11.09 AM.png

I take two things out of this “begging” of mine, actually make that three things. 

A. You’re too big of an idiot to tell the difference between begging and asking kindly, but you’re BK so lol. 

B: BK a really needs the ego boost after the ass whooping you took, no wonder you brought up TKR stats, gotta feel better about yourself, but hey buddy don’t worry, TKR has way more positive damage done than BK (If BK even has positive damage, lol) 

C. You guys are incredibly uncoordinated and lack a lot of communication, I said “f it” and sent your people peace offers, and they took it. Next time you try and get to me “surrender” don’t have your bots do it before me, lol. 

Edited by Gatorcock
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 7/2/2019 at 2:51 PM, Akuryo said:

Pretty sure offering payment to people to beige you while you do nothing has always been slot filling. Just that other people were smart enough not to get caught buying beige before.

It’s slot filling if no damage is done & somebody has their defensive slots filled to prevent being attacked. This nonsense on it being war slot filling to declare a war you intend to lose is just a fabrication made up to make it easier to manipulate mechanics to prevent people from ever getting a break on beige. (Thus easier to push people out of the game when they can’t do anything at all)

Intentional Treasure transfers are pretty much banned in whatever rule precedents the Hippo wants; where people can report each other if they suspect another player declared a war without planning to win. Can’t believe anyone actually buys into it being war slot filling to use up an offensive slot to take damage in a war you don’t plan to win. 

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum