SNN: Inquisition Civil Wars

Majima Goro

Yes, you read it right! Your Favorite NEWS NETWORK is back! And we promise to bring around MORE LEAKS, MORE DRAMA, MORE SALT this time around.
For the first news from the reformed SNN, we being to you the civil wars which has erupted between The Inquisition members.
image.png.01a7b9f2609dfc5e211bafaecc32440d.png

Sphinx has left tCW after a big dispute with Curu about his position as the best slave and declared war on direct allies of Electric Space who are direct allies of The Covenant.
How will this end? Is The Inquisition finally dying? Watch out for the next episode of SNN where we dig deeper into you know it kinky smile. 

Oh wait....turns out that info was a BS fake news. Sphinx is just hitting his own coalition members to get beiged......gg Sphinx.....real gg....whats next huh?

As for our second piece of news, IQ is looking for new slaves for the dungeon. 
We were able to find their recruitment poster
unknown.png

As for the thir-....WAIT WAIT! We are getting a big news! KERTOGLGBTQAYYLMAO HAS OFFICIALLY SURRENDERED!!!
unknown.png

IT'S REAL FOLKS! IQ has won! ALL HAIL IQ! ALL HAIL THE HAMSTER!
 unknown.png

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 22

1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Bunch of rubbish

@Aragorn, son of Arathorn @Roquentin Also good to know we have an ample supply of personal cheerleaders to give their input no one wanted nor even asked for. 

Also Shady, Inst isn't going to be happy to find out your trying to take his role as most insane forum poster,

Edited by Sphinx
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 3

17 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Hiding banks in VM, hiding banks in newly created accounts, and now this?

People sure are getting desperate

Can you prove any of this? Doesn't seem like we're the desperate ones here.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

@Aragorn, son of Arathorn @Roquentin Also good to know we have an ample supply of personal cheerleaders to give their input no one wanted nor even asked for. 

Also Shady, Inst isn't going to be happy to find out your trying to take his role as most insane forum poster,

Calling in backup, eh? “Errr...NUH UH!.....errrr..well....errrr....halp me Leo and Roq!!!”

• Like 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

3 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Calling in backup, eh? “Errr...NUH UH!.....errrr..well....errrr....halp me Leo and Roq!!!”

Considering Leo first linked me the thread when it was posted, so no not calling in backup but nice try.

Edited by Sphinx
typo
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

You have 22 people in VM and 30% of your alliance has planes.I don't know what you're smoking but I want some. 

1-where was your bravado before big brother jumped in to save you and 2-I share my stash with nobody

35 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Can you prove any of this? Doesn't seem like we're the desperate ones here.

Why not ask in the coalition chat who hid their bank in VM
Surely they can provide an answer

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Why not ask in the coalition chat who hid their bank in VM
Surely they can provide an answer

Why don't you name them and provide proof?

No need for discord logs it shows up on a nation's page.

Edited by Aragorn, son of Arathorn
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Miller said:

I didn't say they successfully saved you. That was just their intent. 

So if BK had 22 VM members and only 30% of the alliance had any aircraft you wouldn't deem that a success?

5 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

So if BK had 22 VM members and only 30% of the alliance had any aircraft you wouldn't deem that a success?

Lmao
Statistically speaking, there have been more desertions/deletes/VMs from IQ than our side

13 minutes ago, Aragorn, son of Arathorn said:

Want to find a better argument that doesn't make you look ignorant? Your VM one is tired and intentionally misleading and your planes one is cherrypicking at best. Come back when you have a real argument, thanks. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nizam Adrienne said:

Want to find a better argument that doesn't make you look ignorant? Your VM one is tired and intentionally misleading and your planes one is cherrypicking at best. Come back when you have a real argument, thanks. 

So if BK had 22 VM nations it wouldn't look bad?

1 minute ago, Sri Lanka 001 said:

nope, it's BK ?‍♂️ didn't expect anything in the first place

Capture.PNG

So you're just stupid, got it.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/topic/25784-suspecting-the-vmer/&do=findComment&comment=409739