Guys let's chill out

Steve Delaminecraft

unknown.png

I expected a soup reference in your post. I did not get one. This makes me sad.

(Gonna wait on Charlie or Kev to bust some crazy-fitting soup related gif now)

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Haha 1

Why do I have to do this twice in five minutes?
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. 

This is now a war of attrition. It will not end until 1) both sides look at the numbers and agree that side A will run out of $$$ before side B does, and 2) that there is nothing that can reasonably prevent this outcome.

Once there is agreement on those two points, a few people's egos can delay the inevitable and waste some more $$$, until the $$$ does in fact run out and the war ends.

Edited by Rossiya

8 hours ago, Rossiya said:

This is now a war of attrition. It will not end until 1) both sides look at the numbers and agree that side A will run out of $$$ before side B does, and 2) that there is nothing that can reasonably prevent this outcome.

Once there is agreement on those two points, a few people's egos can delay the inevitable and waste some more $$$, until the $$$ does in fact run out and the war ends.

Actually, it's as likely as not that the war won't even end then. If one side runs out of $$$ they can still keep tossing missiles with the login bonus alone, raiding for nuke cash and stashing all the scrap alum/steel/munitions/gas they get off whatever beiges they can scrounge up in order to arm the nuke/missile turrets. There's other tactics on top of that, and if the depleted side is numerous and dedicated enough they can possibly force the other side into the red anyway, until both sides run out of $$$, at which point I can't even begin to guess what will happen.

12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Actually, it's as likely as not that the war won't even end then. If one side runs out of $$$ they can still keep tossing missiles with the login bonus alone, raiding for nuke cash and stashing all the scrap alum/steel/munitions/gas they get off whatever beiges they can scrounge up in order to arm the nuke/missile turrets. There's other tactics on top of that, and if the depleted side is numerous and dedicated enough they can possibly force the other side into the red anyway, until both sides run out of $$$, at which point I can't even begin to guess what will happen.

tumblr_oi9mxr4OQ01r5rk9to5_r2_400.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

Nah I like stealing your soup. You tried hard in your fight. But you lost.