SNN-No retreat, no surrender

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

With numerous folks falling to inactivity and the remaining remembers wishing to peace out (going as far as conducting FA talks without me to surrender)

Shifty has taken back his portion of the Hyperborea bank and noticed that there are no Hyperboreans left.

You are the traitor Shity . A drunk and an unworthy defeatist. You will always have some members who fail to meet the mark , but I , your first member and champion of the cause who flew our banner with pride, was still actively fighting the war along side my son, and a couple others. We never asked for peace, questioned your authority , or sought refuge in an other alliance as our tiny band of warriors lost ground . You stick a knife in our backs by suggesting otherwise. You add salt to this wound by not discussing your actions beforehand with me your loyal officer.  You cannot keep up this charade any longer,  where you deceive people into thinking you are fit to lead an alliance. You are probably not fit enough to recycle the empty beer bottles piled up in your room. You have disgraced yourself and those who built Hyperborea.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

SNN as a news source is officially over.

As in, even if I switch spheres, etc it wouldn't come back. No more leaks/press from Shifty.

I don't care to keep an alliance that dies. It died, that's the bottomline. It's a failure in all regards and I accept that I could not keep it alive. So in my mind, it has lost it's right to exist as an entity in this game. I even did the proper thing of ending it so it does not remain a ghost/shell in this game. There should be no memory of it.

Anywho, the SNN server still exists and will be renamed something else, but I'm out. 

I respect this. You acknowledge you failed and you're ready to move on.

This world will become one. I have found the way. Race, tribal affiliations, national borders... even our faces will be irrelevant. The world that the Boss envisioned will finally become a reality, and it will make mankind whole again.

• Upvote 1

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

On 6/30/2019 at 9:45 PM, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

I don't care to keep an alliance that dies. It died, that's the bottomline. It's a failure in all regards and I accept that I could not keep it alive. So in my mind, it has lost it's right to exist as an entity in this game. I even did the proper thing of ending it so it does not remain a ghost/shell in this game. There should be no memory of it. 

I get that and can respect it. That's how alliances should go, not trying to hang onto old glory, like people showing up to their high school reunions with letterman jackets reminding everyone about their game winning TD.

Sad to see you go. You were one of the few good people on here. Good luck going forward and hopefully we'll see each other sometime.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:31 PM, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

Also Shifty is done.

On 6/30/2019 at 9:44 PM, Migraine d'al Braskia said:

The greatest casualty of the whole war

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Legend shall speak, Of sacrifice at world's end, The wind sails over the water's surface, Quietly, but surely.

o7 Shifty

Keep in touch though. If I’m still playing when you come back, maybe we can figure out something fun for your comeback. Taking a break isn’t a bad idea if the stress became a bit to much.

• Upvote 1