SNN-No retreat, no surrender

Not everyone is suitable to follow true greatness. You have no blame for their failures.

Edited by Avakael

Le1AjCa.png

11 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

With numerous folks falling to inactivity and the remaining remembers wishing to peace out (going as far as conducting FA talks without me to surrender)

Shifty has taken back his portion of the Hyperborea bank and noticed that there are no Hyperboreans left.

So with this, there is no reason to continue as husk of an AA. Not all players can be me, even my followers. I will not surrender my alliance to anyone. 

My philosophy has always been to follow through fully with my allies and give nothing to the enemy. 

Thanks to BK for giving me a shot at an AA. No one else did. There will be no more Shifty alliance projects, I am not SeanAnthony nor Diomedes. Great time with the BK sphere folks and anyone who supported this 6 month alliance. 

TL:DR 

Hyperborea has disbanded. Also SNN is over. Also Shifty is done. 

5sLQA07.jpg

It’s a shame you can proudly be friends with BK after they've basically been the reason for your fall, best of wishes Shifty. 

Gatorcock. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

*69D Illuminati Flashbacks*
Atleast they died without a sound.
Congratulations on making the sound I guess

Edited by ShadyAssassin
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

• Wiki Mod

F

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

9 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

I don't care to keep an alliance that dies. It died, that's the bottomline. It's a failure in all regards and I accept that I could not keep it alive. So in my mind, it has lost it's right to exist as an entity in this game. I even did the proper thing of ending it so it does not remain a ghost/shell in this game. There should be no memory of it.

I admire that from you then.  Recognizing that and taking the step to disband it.  Not that I like seeing alliances disband, but if it's obviously too "dead" - then might as well move on to greener pastures till you can rebuild it again in the future.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ?ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™? said:

SNN as a news source is officially over.

As in, even if I switch spheres, etc it wouldn't come back. No more leaks/press from Shifty.

I don't care to keep an alliance that dies. It died, that's the bottomline. It's a failure in all regards and I accept that I could not keep it alive. So in my mind, it has lost it's right to exist as an entity in this game. I even did the proper thing of ending it so it does not remain a ghost/shell in this game. There should be no memory of it.

Anywho, the SNN server still exists and will be renamed something else, but I'm out. 

Spoken like a true leader. 

• Downvote 1

F

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Mixed feelings.

Shifty leaving sucks...and I lost a friend, ally and a meme Bloc... But I'm now the favorite slave....

Shifty your amazing. If this is your send off. o7 

Edited by Dusty
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It took me a couple seconds to realise that this is about MY alliance disbanding.

you could've given us a heads up, man. a DM, an in game message, anything.

was not nice finding out through nothing but a forum post. some of us actually cared about this "husk of an aa"

• Upvote 6