What Makes A Good Alliance?

Ryan1

On 6/30/2019 at 7:55 AM, ChristianTheGOAT said:

I hate alliances that are dead in Discord. In order for an alliance to function properly activity and competency are key to survival and growth in my view. And members who are excited to grow and want to learn the war and political aspects of the game are also very useful. I think what the problem nowadays is the fact that everyone wants to lead. Nobody is happy being a regular “member” or high/low gov. Everyone wants a shot at leading an alliance whether it’s starting from scratch or trying to Coup. But I also agree that social interaction with memes is somewhat positive for the alliance, getting members to talk and get to know each other establishing firm relations. 

Discord isn´t the only way, but activity is important. Growing with current war-peace cycles is for newbs, one city per peace will not keep your regular whale satisfied for long ... trying to coup or wanting to lead is all good, many ways to manipulate and use such members, even some of those ways may prove very effective and productive. It´s also about willingness to exist in such cancer that is Orbis and a mental attitude that doesn´t allow for loosing and quitting in the long run, some openness and ability to communicate properly  in leaders wouldn´t hurt either and a lot of patience... :D:D