What's the next move after the war?

Kastor

8 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Considering we had 0 beef with you at all until you started spinning bullshit about us this war the likelihood was low. Both the examples you provided were of people attacking at a disadvantage. We had a disadvantage against Chaos, it was ~450 vs ~250 nations. 

You keep trying to blame others for your inability to grow a pair and make a move. All its doing is creating tension that didn't exist before this war and increasing the likelihood of what you are whining about being the case. How about you actually take a risk? You guys are bigger than we were when we founded and went out on our own with no protector or allies and slowly built our grouping one alliance at a time. And there is four of you.

TKR/TCW/TRF attacked us 2:1 in our infancy and we fought them for 2 months, rebuilt and recovered and continued to grow our group. It sounds to me like you just want to avoid war. All you've done since this one started is complain. 

I generally find that the best thing to happen to a newish alliance, is to get into a major war, because once you fight, and realize how easy it is to rebuild from that fight, the fear of a future fight should pretty much go away.

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I generally find that the best thing to happen to a newish alliance, is to get into a major war, because once you fight, and realize how easy it is to rebuild from that fight, the fear of a future fight should pretty much go away.

If getting rolled is enough to kill your alliance or your bloc, neither was going to succeed.

Trial by fire is always a nice way to work out your worth.

• Haha 1

XLL3z4T.gif

10 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

That's one of the big reasons I took a bankrupt micro into a fight. Knowing how to run econ is great.

• Downvote 1

All I got from this is that @Elijah Mikaelson shouldn’t have created an alliance, let alone help form a Bloc.

He just needs to merge into BK.  The paranoia plus the heavy reliance of BK’s protection pretty much shows that.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

All I got from this is that @Elijah Mikaelson shouldn’t have created an alliance, let alone help form a Bloc.

He just needs to merge into BK.  The paranoia plus the heavy reliance of BK’s protection pretty much shows that.

Honestly Yakuza would be better off without him and just learning their econ from somebody skilled and not literal cancer to talk to.

Edited by Akuryo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Sketchy said:

If getting rolled is enough to kill your alliance or your bloc, neither was going to succeed.

Nods in Rose

• Like 2