What's the next move after the war?

Kastor

Ah Kastor. I remember when you were but a pup. Starting aa's... Convincing hapless morons to put their hard earned cash into the bank... Which you would then rob. Rinse and repeat. I think the funniest thing about this thread, is the notion that you matter... And more importantly that anyone even cares about your opinion ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I could say the same about some members of KT & TGH, but pointless to wonder some stuff. You guy's are an embarrassment to your coalition.

778e3e692a0cc51df99ae985dccd31bf.png 

Some FRICKING embarrassment eh? 

• Upvote 3

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Just now, Justin076 said:

Do yourself a favor and don't try arguing with any of the four I listed. They've got 2 IQ max, and that's only if you combine them.

• Upvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

10 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Some of you guys complain like its the end of the world the 2 other biggest spheres aligned when the other 2 large ones suddenly aligned to hit former IQ when the alliances were still friends.

Fight the war and blow some stuff up, although I think some are going overboard on it being the end of the game NPO decided to help BK; after getting suspicious when seeing the other major spheres aligning. Not all of you are idiots, but some don't do you guys any favors by posting. This entire thread was completely pointless.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Some of you guys complain like its the end of the world the 2 other biggest spheres aligned when the other 2 large ones suddenly aligned to hit former IQ when the alliances were still friends.

Fight the war and blow some stuff up, although I think some are going overboard on it being the end of the game NPO decided to help BK; after getting suspicious when seeing the other major spheres aligning. Not all of you are idiots, but some don't do you guys any favors by posting. This entire thread was completely pointless.

Seriously, a lie repeated often enough and loud enough becomes true. Consider the present American President.

So what we'll get is KETOG and Chaos baying about how cool they are and how much their enemies suck, especially since their condition is now decent. To be frank, you can actually tell how well KERTOG Chaos is doing by how much baying there is on the forums.

====

As for a more substantive comment, you have to remember that this game has been described as "social media". I was discussing CN with Londo once upon a time and he compared the game to prison. I, on the other hand, compare it to American high school. There's always a hierarchy of players, and the important thing is for players to keep or advance their place in the hierarchy, whether it be through in-game violence or verbal abuse. And of course, people don't remember that it's a game.

Edited by Inst

Well, obviously @Kastor has to remake Lordaeron. Empyrea and Valinor will merge into it, right? Then, reunited, Kastor, James and Vexz will become a triumvirate of the alliance while Filip is an officer. Next step would be deciding on a bloc to be in, Chaos or K.E.T O.G.G and then boom! 

They'd join the Citadel. They, with their Citadel breathren will hit BK. And then instead of IQ vs TKR. It'll be IQ vs Kastor. 

Easy peezy.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Kastor does have a point, I started wondering the same thing when IQ was pretty much reunited officially with NPO joining this war.

Unless BK and NPO decide to go separate ways, we're gonna have the same boring shit over and over again, since they essentially force the others to work together against them, which makes for incredibly boring wars of upper tier vs low tier and the same stale politics of these past years.

Alliances like t$ and TKR have also been guilty of this in the past, TKR seems to be turning the page with their Chaos bloc, idk what t$ is gonna do in the future but I hope it's something different. Rose is doing their own thing which is nice, KT and TGH have pretty much been the only relevant alliances that have been avoiding consolidation since they formed, and just focusing on their mini-spheres which have changed throughout their history.

But unless something changes drastically, I see nothing but stagnation for P&W in the near future. Good thing I give p much no shits about this game anymore, because whenever someone tries to shake things up, it inevitably reverts back to this bipolarity crap.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Moved to Orbis Central

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

IQ's goal is to make everyone else quit out of boredom so they win by de facto of having nobody else to fight

can't believe it took you guys this long to realize it

Edited by chanel

3 minutes ago, chanel said:

IQ's goal is to make everyone else quit out of boredom so they win by de facto of having nobody else to fight

can't believe it took you guys this long to realize it

/me stares in silent war

Edited by durmij
  • Like 1

Just now, Sri Lanka 001 said:

I mean if NPO BK allies somehow turn against them and actually play the game, we all start rolling BK NPO and create actual fair blocs and have real world wars 

what part of our current global war is considered fake to you? lol

3 hours ago, Gatorcock said:

Hopefully Citadel, will break off, but ya know one can dream. 

Duly noted, I must say it should be interesting to see the political changes to the web once the war is over, though. ?

Edited by Daveth

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 hours ago, Kastor said:

So, IQ has basically gotten back together, the major alliances in the war are NPO, BK, TCW, GoTG, Acadia, and UPN. 

Besides TCW, this is basically IQ 2.0 now, so that makes me wonder and ask, regardless of the outcome of this war, where do we, as a community go from here?

IQ basically got a renewal of FA after Knightfall, one they're most likely not getting again after this. Will the game only ever amount to NPO & friends vs TKR and friends? Because since NPO's First time, in 2016, 5/8 major wars have been NPO vs TKR, to some extent. The 3 globals that weren't were when TKR and friends beat up TEst, KT vs NPO, and Surf's up. 

Will we *EVER* see any difference in wars going forward, the mini spheres are going to basically be over and we're more or less going to go back to the FA world that circulated before(and somewhat after) Knightfall. 

So many things could happen, but the likely hood things will remain the same as this is what the powers that be, BK, NPO, Rose, T$, KETOG and Chaos all forced upon the rest of us.

Why would mid-size alliances want to cancel on say NPO or BK, to form their own block, Both Chaos and KETOG have proven within less than 6 months they will attack people they see as weak or even weaker than them for no other reason than they can, Soup hit FARK/WTF for no reason just due to them being cut off, do you think if one of those alliances had a treaty with say T$, NPO or BK that soup would have attacked, We all know they wouldn't as the whole threat of "TKR will counter anyone who counters soup" would be laughable, now this does not mean soup didn't keep it somewhat fair but we know the war was one-sided as soup was full milled up and fark/wtf wasn't. Then KETOG hit Chaos over some old bullshit dislikes no valid CB but the fact you have no one else you could hit again KETOG full milled UP it was clear you would win but we all know if not for you hitting first Chaos would run all over KETOG., but we all know if there was a small block cut from the powers that be KETOG would have hit them.

Someone said about Citadel breaking away from BK, Well if we did how long before KETOG or Chaos get bored and hit Citadel as our of all the blocks we would be the smallest ?