What's the next move after the war?

Kastor

There was considerable talk about KETOG moving toward BK and TKR moving into T$NPO. That'd have created interesting and non-shit wars, but obviously the political scene is extremely toxic right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 26

Honestly hope NPO and BK can man up and just admit they're getting back together. 

Hopefully anybody with a brain will look at BK and question their decisions. 

Hopefully Citadel, will break off, but ya know one can dream. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Inst said:

There was considerable talk about KETOG moving toward BK and TKR moving into T$NPO. That'd have created interesting and non-shit wars, but obviously the political scene is extremely toxic right now.

Uh, what?

1 minute ago, Epi said:

I will ascend to City 100 and smite Sheepy with the power of community suggestions.

NPO will make a City 30 nation every 7 days.

And Thalmor will rest.

Amen

Jokes on you, you can only get to city 63 (iirc)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Inst said:

lmfao pure gold.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

8 minutes ago, Inst said:

You don't ever think before you post, nay? 

• Upvote 6

Especially after this war, I doubt IQ will be such a big threat there can't be several other spheres. Part of IQ's expansion has been some of these mini-spheres being limited in how many allies they're accept; causing most of the alliances to align toward IQ.

I think if others expand (Much like TGH Sphere did when bringing on Grumpy & Guardian), it would reduce the size of IQ Sphere much like TKR Sphere shrank with there allies going to other spheres. This minisphere stuff is what caused TKR to push TCW toward aligning with BK & FR in search of new allies. So its not like political situation isn't changing & alliances adapting.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheRebelMan said:

You don't ever think before you post, nay? 

Like, I should care about the toxicity brigade just crapping on people endlessly? As I've said, this is improbable now due to extreme toxicity in the game, as well as the direction of the war. On the other hand, were Chaos and KETOG actually broken, it would have been viable given particular parties' core interests.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Vesemir said:

Sometimes I wonder if Noctis, Inst, KKKosmo, and Sri Lanka have some kind of secret competition to see who can say the stupidest shit.

Hey, remember the alternative is a double roll. Which is what this war is pointing to, isn't it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Vesemir said:

Sometimes I wonder if Noctis, Inst, KKKosmo, and Sri Lanka have some kind of secret competition to see who can say the stupidest shit.

I could say the same about some members of TK & TGH, but pointless to wonder some stuff. You guy's are an embarrassment to your coalition.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I could say the same about some members of TK & TGH, but pointless to wonder some stuff. You guy's are an embarrassment to your coalition.

It doesn't matter, they can do whatever the hell they want. I've been here way longer than you and I'm quite familiar with the way the forum and game works. Big bads fighting in a battle against someone with less force brag about how strong they are and how shit the opfor is for being out-numbered and/or out-tiered., then get their buddies to upvote them Just remember that most alliances have a Sunshine Square of sorts, if you remember the term.